Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

So has anyone in Brisbane used direct to your door Farmer delivery???

Old Jan 5th 2007, 7:31 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Question So has anyone in Brisbane used direct to your door Farmer delivery???

Heard it on radio the other day and have found one site for it.

https://www.farmfreshcentral.com/car...q/info_22.html
Old Jan 5th 2007, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: So has anyone in Brisbane used direct to your door Farmer delivery???

Hi,

Not used him but a few people in our street do as the van is always there every week. I figured it must be ok as he goes to the same few houses every week and has done for the past 10 months we have lived here.

Marie
Old Jan 6th 2007, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So has anyone in Brisbane used direct to your door Farmer delivery???

The web site seems a bit on the expensive side, especially with the $10 delivery charge.

We use a "vegie man" who delivers to us every other Friday a large box of seasonal vegetables and fruit for only $20. He gets his supplies from the vegetable market. The fruit he delivers aren't supermarket size or shape, but as long as it's fresh and tasty, I don't mind.

We still top up with small trips to the some local fruit barn though every weekend. I've tried buying the same things at fruit barn and the price was about the same but I'm saving the hassle.

Mrs JTL
Old Jan 6th 2007, 7:50 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fluffy1
Hi,

Not used him but a few people in our street do as the van is always there every week. I figured it must be ok as he goes to the same few houses every week and has done for the past 10 months we have lived here.

Marie
Heard about butcher who does half pigs cows etc today and delivers will get his number and post it.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:04 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Heard about butcher who does half pigs cows etc today and delivers will get his number and post it.
Anyone found a farmer with Ostritch, Emu or Rabbit?