Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

And so it begins

And so it begins

Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Mrsyorkie1969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default And so it begins

We have appointed an agent (I think this is what mr yorkie did today) so the dream seems a little more real now.
There does seem to be a bit of a problem. Me! Ok, that's normal but mr Yorkie seems to think I am very laid back about the whole thing. Is this because I am positive? or maybe because there is a lot going on in the middle that I can't get excited as yet because, realistically, nothing is really happening yet?
Is it normal to feel like this once the decision has been made, or has reality finally hit me and I have to admit I really am wierd afterall!!
Old Jun 11th 2009, 3:01 pm
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: And so it begins

Na, you're perfectly nromal! The time to get excited is when you get your visas approved and then think "Oh bugger, now it's really happening! What do I do now!"
Old Jun 11th 2009, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

You will

Have plenty of excitement to come

Paddy
Old Jun 11th 2009, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

middi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nicemiddi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mrsyorkie1969
We have appointed an agent (I think this is what mr yorkie did today) so the dream seems a little more real now.
There does seem to be a bit of a problem. Me! Ok, that's normal but mr Yorkie seems to think I am very laid back about the whole thing. Is this because I am positive? or maybe because there is a lot going on in the middle that I can't get excited as yet because, realistically, nothing is really happening yet?
Is it normal to feel like this once the decision has been made, or has reality finally hit me and I have to admit I really am wierd afterall!!
There may be a long wait, so it's cool not to get over excited yet!

Good Luck!
Old Jun 12th 2009, 12:55 am
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Yes, I would stay calm for as long as possible, as months down the line when you think your visa is overdue, and you get up every morning expecting an e-mail with the approval letter.....then you can start to get anxious !!!!!!