Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Snuggle Sacks and kids on planes!!

Snuggle Sacks and kids on planes!!

Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:28 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Snuggle Sacks and kids on planes!!

Can someone decide for me.................

We have two kids 7 years old and 3 years old, both have these Snuggle Sacks and I cant decide if i should fold them up and take them on the plane or leave them behind. I know that you get those horrible itchy synthetic blankets and what looks like a folded cotton wool pad (think they call it a pillow ) but cant decide if they would be more comfortable all snuggled up in their little sacks!!

Husband thinks I have lost the plot!! :scared: He probably isnt wrong, but we leave Heathrow at 10.30 so fingers crossed both kids will sleep pretty quick after take off!!

Ideas, help, advice VERY VERY VERY much appreciated!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snuggle Sacks and kids on planes!!

Originally Posted by toon williams
Can someone decide for me.................

We have two kids 7 years old and 3 years old, both have these Snuggle Sacks and I cant decide if i should fold them up and take them on the plane or leave them behind. I know that you get those horrible itchy synthetic blankets and what looks like a folded cotton wool pad (think they call it a pillow ) but cant decide if they would be more comfortable all snuggled up in their little sacks!!

Husband thinks I have lost the plot!! :scared: He probably isnt wrong, but we leave Heathrow at 10.30 so fingers crossed both kids will sleep pretty quick after take off!!

Ideas, help, advice VERY VERY VERY much appreciated!!!!
What a good idea. I would definitely take the snuggle sacks - everyone I know who's kids have them love them. They will probably feel more at home with something familiar like that than an itchy old blanket
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:33 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzimc
What a good idea. I would definitely take the snuggle sacks - everyone I know who's kids have them love them. They will probably feel more at home with something familiar like that than an itchy old blanket

Just left you a message on another thread!! Hope you ok!!

Well I think it is a good idea but they dont fold down to small, someone said to get one of those bags that suck all the air out, might try it and see how small they get!!

They have got a gorgeous one in Argos a Tigger one with feet and everything, VERY cute!!
Old Jul 12th 2006, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toon williams
Just left you a message on another thread!! Hope you ok!!

Well I think it is a good idea but they dont fold down to small, someone said to get one of those bags that suck all the air out, might try it and see how small they get!!

They have got a gorgeous one in Argos a Tigger one with feet and everything, VERY cute!!
I just replied to you on the other thread too

Those bags are meant to be a bit pointless after first use, so you might be okay getting on the plane but getting off you would probably have lots more to carry. What about using a sleeping bag strap to crush them down? You could get one from a camping shop.

I'll have to remind my hubby that I want a baby so that I can buy loads of cute things like the Tigger sleep sack!