Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow

Wikiposts

Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow

Old Dec 28th 2005, 4:21 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Snow, Snow Thick Thick Snow

Originally Posted by annqldau
I'm melting in the house not the sun... .

Linda you need to watch those large assets in the snow...LOL.
LOL.. yes, I would never make a skier. You need good balance for that
Old Dec 28th 2005, 4:36 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

My friend used to drool over Linda 20 yrs ago... she didn't have enough clothes to ski then though.

Here UK set for more snow and soon to hit Germany.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 4:44 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by annqldau
My friend used to drool over Linda 20 yrs ago... she didn't have enough clothes to ski then though.

Here UK set for more snow and soon to hit Germany.

Your friend would be sadly disappointed now. Its all gone south, and the black mane has turned colour, but i have a great personality now
Old Dec 28th 2005, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebraH
thank god, i was begining to think that I was the only one who hated the white stuff.
Its lovely in postcards thats what i say
Old Dec 28th 2005, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Kids been in pool today its been quite nice here in WA today (for a change)

I worry about my parents in that cold place, even tho we moan about it being cold here sometimes never like the UK.....

I hope all those poor old people are ok stuck in their houses with no heating and no money to pay for it - i always feel sad for them this time of year arnt we all lucky to live in this place?? (sorry feeling very sentimental now ) its true tho, its always the old that suffer...........................)
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Kids been in pool today its been quite nice here in WA today (for a change)

I worry about my parents in that cold place, even tho we moan about it being cold here sometimes never like the UK.....

I hope all those poor old people are ok stuck in their houses with no heating and no money to pay for it - i always feel sad for them this time of year arnt we all lucky to live in this place?? (sorry feeling very sentimental now ) its true tho, its always the old that suffer...........................)
I agree with you, i feel so sorry for the old, my mum and dad wont go out while its really cold. my dad cant cope with the cold, so they are coming here in a few weeks, for the winter months, thank god.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
I agree with you, i feel so sorry for the old, my mum and dad wont go out while its really cold. my dad cant cope with the cold, so they are coming here in a few weeks, for the winter months, thank god.
I always remember the freezing winds that really bite into you. I remember my youngest crying when a minus wind chill hit her at the primary school. It used to blow fierce across the fields and then the little mights were sent out to play whilst the teachers were tucked up in the warm staff room!

Mind you she was crying today because she took her scooter to Jells Park and it was too hot and she was sweaty... No pleasing some hey! Hope she doesn't go on at the beach tomorrow. Another 37 degs due
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:14 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
Just had a nightmare drive back from a friends , in a blizzard, roads really dodgy and on a lot of the back roads couldn't see the verges! :scared: When I left her house, as fast as I was clearing the windows of the car it they were covering over again. Tomorrow will be bad with it all freezing over tonight. Nice to have a sort of white Christmas before I go ( flying 6th Jan) but will I miss this sort of weather for driving(all right to look at)...what d'you think!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said to the mrs this morning that i missed the snow then wenger junior said he wanted to go home and play in it
alas we had to settle for a bbq round my mates place and an afternoons swimming in his pool(wenger juniors said nothing since)
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
I always remember the freezing winds that really bite into you. I remember my youngest crying when a minus wind chill hit her at the primary school. It used to blow fierce across the fields and then the little mights were sent out to play whilst the teachers were tucked up in the warm staff room!

Mind you she was crying today because she took her scooter to Jells Park and it was too hot and she was sweaty... No pleasing some hey! Hope she doesn't go on at the beach tomorrow. Another 37 degs due
And those all day soccer tournaments we had , freezing to death, god i dont miss that.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

We have had a little bit of snow, just about enough for the kids to make a snowman............well a midget one. Only problem is now the snow has frozen and the road is like a skating ring.
Snow is really pretty to look at but I don't particularly like driving in it, and I hate being cold. Looking forward to returning to the sun and heat.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
And those all day soccer tournaments we had , freezing to death, god i dont miss that.
That reminds me of hockey at secondary

You used to get hit but never felt it as you were so frozen to death! Well until you de-thawed.....

Maybe it aint so bad here