Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Snaps to inspire.............

Snaps to inspire.............

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Snaps to inspire.............

Inspired by Bix and Worzel's fab threads, here's some pics from the sunny coast (altho not so sunny at the mo, as raining +++++)!

Feel free anyone else living on the sunny coast to add some more. I would say the sunshine coast in a 100 pix but unfortunately the OH has 'lost' shite loads of my photographs whilst doing something to my hard drive :curse: I'm still in shock from the news. He's escaped to work - but I'll get him when he comes back!
Attached Thumbnails Snaps to inspire.............-alex-bay.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-anzac8.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-anzac9.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-evening-swim.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-teatreebayreef.jpg  

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snaps to inspire.............

Originally Posted by glittababe
Inspired by Bix and Worzel's fab threads, here's some pics from the sunny coast (altho not so sunny at the mo, as raining +++++)!

Feel free anyone else living on the sunny coast to add some more. I would say the sunshine coast in a 100 pix but unfortunately the OH has 'lost' shite loads of my photographs whilst doing something to my hard drive :curse: I'm still in shock from the news. He's escaped to work - but I'll get him when he comes back!
and some more from the region......
Attached Thumbnails Snaps to inspire.............-sunshine.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-sunset1.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-newyearsevenoosa2.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-sandjumping.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-noosa-river2.jpg  

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

and some more from the region......
trying to find some more! Bloody husband and his tinkering!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Snaps to inspire.............-lifeguardhut.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-jetty3.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-harbour.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-bushfire2.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-dolphinsatplay.jpg  

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:39 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

What fab pics....What type of camera do you use??

Cheers from a very cold

Ginny
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

and some more.......
Attached Thumbnails Snaps to inspire.............-crocsrule-.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-surffest14.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-stickinsect.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-secretfalls5.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-secretfalls4.jpg  

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stitch
What fab pics....What type of camera do you use??

Cheers from a very cold

Ginny
I've got a few cameras. The main I use is a Fujifilm finepix S9500 SLR, but some of the pix on here I've taken with my trusty Kodak Easyshare 5 megapixal camera. I'd recommend the easyshare any day and always carry it with me as a backup!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

I've got a few cameras. The main I use is a Fujifilm finepix S9500 SLR, but some of the pix on here I've taken with my trusty Kodak Easyshare 5 megapixal camera. I'd recommend the easyshare any day and always carry it with me as a backup!
and some more.......
Attached Thumbnails Snaps to inspire.............-roo2.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-rainbowbeach2.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-private.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-pelicansunset.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-pelican.jpg  

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 12:54 am
BE Forum Addict

and some more.......
and more.....
Attached Thumbnails Snaps to inspire.............-hinterland1.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-sunset2.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-dream11.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-pelican3.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-lorikeets.jpg  

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 1:09 am
BE Forum Addict

and more.....
and some more to add a bit of colour (still peeing it down here, this is a bit of therapy)
Attached Thumbnails Snaps to inspire.............-ausday9.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-teatreebaynoosa3.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-vallyday3.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-sittingunderapalm.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-teatreebay4.jpg  

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

and some more to add a bit of colour (still peeing it down here, this is a bit of therapy)
and more.....
Attached Thumbnails Snaps to inspire.............-eumundiranges.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-newyearseve1.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-markbirds.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-birdies2.jpg   Snaps to inspire.............-glasshousemountains.jpg  

Old Jun 2nd 2007, 5:57 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Do you do this for a living cause there are some fantastic pieces in this collection.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Stitch
Do you do this for a living cause there are some fantastic pieces in this collection.

Cheers

Ginny

Occasionally! Don't make enough at the moment as I don't have the energy to combine working with photography (oh to be rich)! Also, said OH has 'lost' thousands of my pics He removed them from the computer as they were taking up too much space! He said he'd put them onto a seperate hardrive. Have examined harddrive in depth and nothing there! So cross
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

hi annie,

fab pics mrs! oh , he's still in the very bad boks then???!!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 8:01 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

WOW! these pics are amazing! When i see shots like these it makes me question my assumption that when we move to Oz we'll go to Sydney/surrounds!

thanks!

Therese
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 8:11 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing photos Annie. That's quite a talent you've got.

Gill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.