Snakes and dogs

Old Jan 8th 2009, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light
Default Snakes and dogs

Reading recently about 3 seperate dogs lost to snake bites in as many days to different owners in Oz.

How much of a problem is it, without wanting to sound unkind is it because of a more outdoor dog culture there? Housekeeping, short grass/no chooks/good fencing must all help? Mine are indoor dogs, ie if I am out they are shut in the house.

Thanks
Old Jan 8th 2009, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of lightSherro is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Snakes and dogs

depends where you are ? Most inner cities and suburbs you wont see a snake. Now as for the Spiders, hahahaha, those babies are everywhere, and you get some real monsters.

Nothing my two cats couldn't handle though !!!!