Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Smoking to be Banned in Victorian Pubs from 1 July 2007

Smoking to be Banned in Victorian Pubs from 1 July 2007

Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:40 am
BE Enthusiast

by the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Smoking to be Banned in Victorian Pubs from 1 July 2007

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Pubs in Qld said they would go broke when it was introduced here-what aload of twaddle. After a slow start, patrons came back.
Now they smoke outside the pub pissed as newts instead.
Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:43 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by by the sea side
Now they smoke outside the pub pissed as newts instead.
Same in Scotland. There have been articles warning that 'the friends reunited' threat to marriage is now happening as smokers huddle together to indulge their filthy habit.
Old Nov 1st 2006, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

by the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the roughby the sea side is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by busterboy
Same in Scotland. There have been articles warning that 'the friends reunited' threat to marriage is now happening as smokers huddle together to indulge their filthy habit.
This does not surprise me.I am not a smoker nor have I ever been one,I do find it difficult to understand the addictioncan't stand it myself and smoke free eating is the best.

Last edited by by the sea side; Nov 1st 2006 at 10:54 am. Reason: spelling
Old Nov 1st 2006, 11:26 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
....AND WHERE IS VASH?
He's just nipped out for a ciggie