Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

slow down timber

slow down timber

Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:37 am
WBB

Default slow down timber

just noticed you have posted 500 threads here in a week.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Old Jan 21st 2004, 7:40 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: slow down timber

Originally posted by welshboybilly

LMAO

Ok heres the story, january is our quietest month of the year, so ive taken this week to do some yapping, some work on a couple of new websites and basically to de toxificate from xmas.

The computer to me is like a mobile phone is to others, ive been hooked on the damn things for over 20 years.

Plus its a good crowd on here
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:01 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

jsut think in 8 weeks time you could be the most prolific poster if you keep this up.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:13 am
WBB

Originally posted by Fuzzyness
jsut think in 8 weeks time you could be the most prolific poster if you keep this up.

i guess you was off school the day they did maths then?

Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:15 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: slow down timber

He might be trying to beat you to Pommiebastards venerable no of posts.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:17 am
What's he asking?

i guess you was off school the day they did maths then?

ok. jsut checked the top 20 posters and what i should ahve said then was another 7 weeks and you'll have caught WBB up and then a further 4 weeks and you will be the most prolific poster. happy that i've cleared that one up now are we WBB.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:17 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

What is the post record?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:18 am
WBB

500 in one week, so 8 times 500 equals 4,000 in 8 weeks. whats wrong with that smart arse.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/membe...ers&perpage=20

Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:19 am
What's he asking?

yeh yeh yeh. just checked that.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:20 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh, now I see. Look at you and BP up near the top there. I've got a long way to go yet.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:21 am
WBB

ok. jsut checked the top 20 posters and what i should ahve said then was another 7 weeks and you'll have caught WBB up and then a further 4 weeks and you will be the most prolific poster. happy that i've cleared that one up now are we WBB.

wrong again.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

The more you get WBB to respond the longer it will take to catch him up.

OzTennis (falling behind rapidly)
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by OzTennis
The more you get WBB to respond the longer it will take to catch him up.

OzTennis (falling behind rapidly)
Oh, and that's not 1220 since November, some hoon pinched my identity then so I have had a new name for 3 months.

OzTennis
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:31 am
What's he asking?

wrong again.
?????

so 12 times 500 does not make 6,000 hey and isnt the most prolific poster PB with 5,936?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 8:34 am
WBB

?????

so 12 times 500 does not make 6,000 hey and isnt the most prolific poster PB with 5,936?

that is assuming nobody else posts in the meantime, which is unlikely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.