slimming world

Old Apr 12th 2006, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default slimming world

I have just joined slimming world to try and lose some weight ready for OZ. Can any one tell me if they have slimming world in OZ

Stacey xx
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: slimming world

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
I have just joined slimming world to try and lose some weight ready for OZ. Can any one tell me if they have slimming world in OZ

Stacey xx
Unfortunately not! I also did SW in the uk and loved the quorn recipes which you also can't get here....
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Do they have weight watchers groups?

Stacey xx
Old Apr 12th 2006, 9:21 am
ljj
BE Enthusiast

ljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of lightljj is a glorious beacon of light

Do they have weight watchers groups?

Stacey xx
Yep about $17 a session
Old Apr 12th 2006, 10:04 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

On a reccie here and believe me you can't help but eat healthily if the supermarkets are to go by. The ready meals section is non existent.
Get used to making gravy from scratch, baking and salads :scared:
No wonder they buy big expensive Barbies for the men to cook......

On a serious note I have done SW and it is fab. Just bring a recipe book. Can't you subscribe online? Good luck,
J x
Old Apr 12th 2006, 10:14 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
On a reccie here and believe me you can't help but eat healthily if the supermarkets are to go by. The ready meals section is non existent.

On a serious note I have done SW and it is fab. Just bring a recipe book. Can't you subscribe online? Good luck,
J x
you can do it online but you need a password from the class they change it every week, or did when I went
Old Apr 12th 2006, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by possoms
you can do it online but you need a password from the class they change it every week, or did when I went
Yes they do change there password every week. I was thinking about all the red days i can have on the barbie.

Stacey xx
Old Apr 12th 2006, 10:33 am
tum
destination Cairns

tum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond reputetum has a reputation beyond repute

Stacey xx
Good on ya!!! I joined Weight Watchers and trying to lose some weight also. Good luck and keep positive thoughts. ONE POUND A WEEK IS 26 KILOS A YEAR

Miranda
Old Apr 12th 2006, 10:55 am
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jaycee1

J x
I was struggling with making my own gravy, it was disgusting but now I have found Bisto gravy granules in Woolworths, it`s in the same container but is called oohh aahh or something like that anyway!

Tracey x
Old Apr 12th 2006, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tum
Good on ya!!! I joined Weight Watchers and trying to lose some weight also. Good luck and keep positive thoughts. ONE POUND A WEEK IS 26 KILOS A YEAR

Miranda
That sounds good to me.
Old Apr 12th 2006, 11:10 am
Back in OZ!

ElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond reputeElshaUK has a reputation beyond repute

I am doing Weight Watchers in preparation of going back to Australia. Should be easier now that summer is heading our way - salads, coleslaw and lots of cold meals.

Good luck everyone
Old Apr 12th 2006, 12:44 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Slimming World. I'm pretty sure you can join as a purely online membership, or at least you used to be able to because that's what I did. You pay monthly or up front in three month increments and it has its own website.

Just found it: www.bodyoptimise.com

Good luck!