Skyscanner

Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:20 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of
Default Skyscanner

Was just on there looking for flights around Christmas but they won't let you look for one way flights, is that normal?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Skyscanner

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Was just on there looking for flights around Christmas but they won't let you look for one way flights, is that normal?
Virtually every one way flight I have prioced in the past has been more expensive, thus it's not worth it for the airlines...
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Try airline network, they let you, as I was looking for flights in March this morning.

Was about £620 one-way and about £850 return.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:01 pm

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Nice one X, when you off son? You're not joing me and Pacey in Syd are you?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:04 pm

Did you mean www.netflights.com? Well expensive!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one X, when you off son? You're not joing me and Pacey in Syd are you?
March hopefully. Nope, off to Adelaide I'm afraid.

Did you mean www.netflights.com? Well expensive!
Well, I tpye into google airline network, and the address is http://airline-network.co.uk/

The flights were the same price as Singapore's own website. But haven't done much searching so far, so hope I can find cheaper if you think they're pricey.