Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sky and internet / tv

sky and internet / tv

Old Feb 18th 2009, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

daddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to all
Default sky and internet / tv

A double question please.
Could anyone inform me of how much it costs for the Australian equivelant of Sky TV and will I be able to view many of the programmes I watch over here ie kids programmes and Friends etc? My husband thinks so long as he can access the Premiership he will be fine!
Second question is that I currently pay £26 / month for telephone (weekend calls free and normal cost during the week), unlimited broadband internet and basic Virgin (similar to Sky) programmes.
Thanks in advance,
Louise x
Oh we are possibly moving to WA if that makes any difference!!
Old Feb 18th 2009, 9:50 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sky and internet / tv

Originally Posted by daddyofthree
A double question please.
Could anyone inform me of how much it costs for the Australian equivelant of Sky TV and will I be able to view many of the programmes I watch over here ie kids programmes and Friends etc? My husband thinks so long as he can access the Premiership he will be fine!
Second question is that I currently pay £26 / month for telephone (weekend calls free and normal cost during the week), unlimited broadband internet and basic Virgin (similar to Sky) programmes.
Thanks in advance,
Louise x
Oh we are possibly moving to WA if that makes any difference!!
Sky is foxtel http://www.foxtel.com.au/

Broadband is expensive and limited in Oz. Compare at http://www.whirlpool.net.au/
Old Feb 18th 2009, 10:02 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

try here to see what shows are on which channels on Foxtel:

https://www.foxtel.com.au/EPG/EPG.aspx
Old Feb 18th 2009, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

daddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to all

Lovely, thanks