Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

skills assessments

skills assessments

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 6:54 pm
Just Joined

mel n jay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default skills assessments

I just have to tell some one that I have had confirmation that my skills assessment from the AICWC was accepted came back from our agent today one month and one day since it was sent! so on the road to doing the visa application now.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 7:43 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: skills assessments

Originally Posted by mel n jay
I just have to tell some one that I have had confirmation that my skills assessment from the AICWC was accepted came back from our agent today one month and one day since it was sent! so on the road to doing the visa application now.

Congrats!! & good luck with the application

Donna.
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: skills assessments

Welcome
Well done and keep us posted with your progress

Di