Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Skills assessment times at present?

Skills assessment times at present?

Old Feb 18th 2004, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

kevt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skills assessment times at present?

Anyone know how long TRA skills assessments are taking at the moment?
Ours has just gone off fast tracked.

Thanks
Kevin
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

krissy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Skills assessment times at present?

Originally posted by kevt

Thanks
Kevin
The official word from a man at the TRA is 60 working days (read 3 months for that). However they tend to come back quicker than that dependent on the complexity of the case.
Looking at Austimeline.com usually gives you an indication of how long TRA 's are taking. That's if the people have updated their timelines!
Kris
Old Feb 18th 2004, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

kevt is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by krissy
The official word from a man at the TRA is 60 working days (read 3 months for that). However they tend to come back quicker than that dependent on the complexity of the case.
Looking at Austimeline.com usually gives you an indication of how long TRA 's are taking. That's if the people have updated their timelines!
Kris

Thanks Krissy.

I know that is the official line but i was wondering if that was the case. Reading other threads from the past it seems to change so much.

Just haven't got the patients, don't know hat i am going to do for the next stage. I will have no finger nails left, better hope that won't go against me in the medical.

Kevin
Old Feb 18th 2004, 10:23 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Krissy.

I know that is the official line but i was wondering if that was the case. Reading other threads from the past it seems to change so much.

Just haven't got the patients, don't know hat i am going to do for the next stage. I will have no finger nails left, better hope that won't go against me in the medical.

Kevin

fast tracked can be as quick as 45 - 60 days
Old Feb 18th 2004, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Thanks
Kevin

Ours was fast tracked and took about 26 days.
Really surprised as to how quick it was!

Sandra
Old Feb 18th 2004, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Ours was fast tracked and took about 26 days.
Really surprised as to how quick it was!

Sandra
Sandra,
That was quick! Sending ours off soon for priority processing, i hope ours is that quick!
Kris
Old Feb 18th 2004, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

We sent our's off mid Oct, fast track and recieved the good news last week but then we did have xmas period bang in the middle of it.

Claire
Old Feb 18th 2004, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Madhouse!
We sent our's off mid Oct, fast track and recieved the good news last week but then we did have xmas period bang in the middle of it.

Claire
Hi Claire,

What skills were you having assessed?

Kris
Old Feb 18th 2004, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by krissy
Hi Claire,

What skills were you having assessed?

Kris
Hi Kris,
My hubby works for BT he applied as a communication linesmen.

Claire
Old Feb 18th 2004, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

It would be really interesting to see what skills people were being assessed on and how long each one took.We have just put ours in for fast tracking my husband is a butcher anymore butchers out there who have had there skills assessed how long did it take?
Old Feb 18th 2004, 7:51 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
Kevin
hi kev i heard 6 to 10 weeks today for fastracked apps
Old Feb 18th 2004, 8:28 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Bloody ell! I was gonna phone em tonight, (been 5 weeks) I am SOoooo impatient

Dont know if its worth it now so soon
I Hate (yes HATE) waiting for anything.
Old Feb 18th 2004, 8:45 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by paulf
Bloody ell! I was gonna phone em tonight, (been 5 weeks) I am SOoooo impatient

Dont know if its worth it now so soon
I Hate (yes HATE) waiting for anything.
told you! wash the car or something