Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

skill assessment

skill assessment

Old Jun 15th 2005, 10:27 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default skill assessment

hi all
does anybody know the name of the skill assessment centre for a probation officer, or can anybody give me the link to where it maybe? i have had it once before but can i find it again!!!................NO! hope somebody can help
thanks
amanda
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:13 pm

Default Re: skill assessment

Originally Posted by amanda76
hi all
does anybody know the name of the skill assessment centre for a probation officer, or can anybody give me the link to where it maybe? i have had it once before but can i find it again!!!................NO! hope somebody can help
thanks
amanda

IV found it!! i am going to put the link up in case anybody needs it later

skill assessments

amanda
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:16 pm

why wont my link work??? i will try again

http://www.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1121i.pdf
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:16 pm

why wont my link work??? i will try again

why is this not coming up as a link?
amanda
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:20 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

amanda

Dunno
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

amanda
Do you ever get the impression you are talking to yourself? Can't help with either of your questions but i thought I would be sociable
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:29 pm

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Do you ever get the impression you are talking to yourself? Can't help with either of your questions but i thought I would be sociable

oh you got it to work, thankyou
will try and send you some karma but maybe a karmad out!!
amanda
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:33 pm
Born to be wild....

oh you got it to work, thankyou
will try and send you some karma but maybe a karmad out!!
amanda

Dont ask me how I done it Amanda76 ????????? Not worthy of Karma but hey if your feeling generous they I dont want to offend you by turning it down.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by Ben wanting brisbane life
Dont ask me how I done it Amanda76 ????????? Not worthy of Karma but hey if your feeling generous they I dont want to offend you by turning it down.

well i seemed to be talking to myself!!!!!!!.................so thankyou
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:41 pm

well i seemed to be talking to myself!!!!!!!.................so thankyou
Well if Ben doesn't want his karma and you're feeling grateful towards me for being friendly....
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:44 pm

Well if Ben doesn't want his karma and you're feeling grateful towards me for being friendly....

yes you were friendly, i tried but im not sure if they are blank now. how much karma do you have to give? ben has given me some karma back - bless, and now i have 4 boxes, i had 2 before!!!!!!
amanda
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:53 pm
Born to be wild....

yes you were friendly, i tried but im not sure if they are blank now. how much karma do you have to give? ben has given me some karma back - bless, and now i have 4 boxes, i had 2 before!!!!!!
amanda

You fired a blank...Nevermind it's the thought that counts,,
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:54 pm

amanda
Don't know what you mean by blank. I have sent you some back but they didn't give you any more blue boxes. I'm obviously not imortant enough. Sorry
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:57 pm
Born to be wild....

Don't know what you mean by blank. I have sent you some back but they didn't give you any more blue boxes. I'm obviously not imortant enough. Sorry
If you look in your personal profile it tells you when you received Karma, however some boxes are blue and some are not, Blue ones are good , not blue ones are blanks. Hope this makes sense

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.