Reload this Page >

Singles meet up East Anglia

Singles meet up East Anglia

Old Feb 21st 2008, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

jo_bale is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Singles meet up East Anglia

Hi
My name's Jo (female) and I'm new to the site. Thinking of emigrating to Australia as I have family there. My mate's off to Canada and I've got the bug. Any fellow singles want to meet up from East Anglia? I'm from Northampton.

Thx Jo
Old Feb 24th 2008, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice
Default Re: Singles meet up East Anglia

Originally Posted by jo_bale
Hi
My name's Jo (female) and I'm new to the site. Thinking of emigrating to Australia as I have family there. My mate's off to Canada and I've got the bug. Any fellow singles want to meet up from East Anglia? I'm from Northampton.

Thx Jo
Welcome Jo,

I'm in pretty much the same situation as yourself. Single and hoping to emigrate to Oz.

I'm in North Herts myself so Northampton's not too far away. There's a thread on here about a meetup in Cambridge. Not too sure how easy it would be for you to get to that.

Otherwise, if there's enough people, could always arrange a meet in Northampton or Milton Keynes? (I know there should be a few good places for a group of people to meet in MK....)

Rick
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

jo_bale is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Rick
Cheers for the reply, I'm crap at organising anything, so I will go with the flow. Cambs might be ok for me, but I work in London so will depend on dates. Otherwise somewhere btween the two?
Where are u headed and what are u going to do when u get there ?
I'm in design so I need somewhere with access to colouring pencils!
Jo
Old Feb 25th 2008, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

hawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nicehawkwind is just really nice

Originally Posted by jo_bale
Hey Rick
Cheers for the reply, I'm crap at organising anything, so I will go with the flow. Cambs might be ok for me, but I work in London so will depend on dates. Otherwise somewhere btween the two?
Where are u headed and what are u going to do when u get there ?
I'm in design so I need somewhere with access to colouring pencils!
Jo
Jo,

I work all over the place myself. Used to work in London, however I now work in Slough and all over the place really. Just need to escape from the UKs biggest car park (the M25!!!!)

I'm thinking of initially heading to Sydney. I'm one of these IT guys (but without too much geekiness, luckily....) I'm just going to go where the work is and just do what I do...

I'm sure that wherever you head, they'll have loads of coloured pencils I'll just be glad when all the paperwork is all done...

If you have a look at the Cambs thread, hopefully a meet will soon be arranged, otherwise can always see if there are others wanting to meet up elsewhere.... I'm just waiting to see where the meets are myself and where I'm working at the time.......

Take it easy....

Rick