Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

single mom needs help!!

single mom needs help!!

Old Jun 20th 2006, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

haydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud of
Default single mom needs help!!

im a single mom who has just started the process of moving out to oz, and its scary! im doin the work myself as cant afford an agent, ive got 2 good friends who are helping me with this, who are not far from going themselves but would be very grateful of any other advice from anyone who is or has been in my position x
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:19 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: single mom needs help!!

Originally Posted by haydn2tracie
im a single mom who has just started the process of moving out to oz, and its scary! im doin the work myself as cant afford an agent, ive got 2 good friends who are helping me with this, who are not far from going themselves but would be very grateful of any other advice from anyone who is or has been in my position x

Just to say stick with the forum and ask as many questions as you want (use the immigration forum for visa queries) and you'll get loads of support. There are other single moms who have done/are doing this and I'm sure they'll come along at some point.

What visa are you applying for and where are you going?

Lou
xx
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:20 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Have you tried the Immigration Forum? Maybe able to get suggestions from George Lombard, Alan Collett (both very reputable) if you could give them some idea of your situation?
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

haydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud ofhaydn2tracie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by charles.edington
Just to say stick with the forum and ask as many questions as you want (use the immigration forum for visa queries) and you'll get loads of support. There are other single moms who have done/are doing this and I'm sure they'll come along at some point.

What visa are you applying for and where are you going?

Lou
xx
adelaide hopefully, thats wher my friends are moving to so at least i know someone, goin for a permanent visa saves all the hassle of applyin again tracie x
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Have you tried the Immigration Forum? Maybe able to get suggestions from George Lombard, Alan Collett (both very reputable) if you could give them some idea of your situation?
thanks ill try ther tomoro tracie x
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:31 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

adelaide hopefully, thats wher my friends are moving to so at least i know someone, goin for a permanent visa saves all the hassle of applyin again tracie x

Tracie

We're going to Adelaide too!!! Have you come across this site yet http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...ex.php?act=idx - a great forum for all things about Adelaide. I meant which visa subclass (eg 136, 139 etc) are you applying for? Where in the application process are you? How many kids do you have and what age. We've got 2 girls 8 and 6 tomorrow!!!

Lou
xx
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

Tracie

We're going to Adelaide too!!! Have you come across this site yet http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb...ex.php?act=idx - a great forum for all things about Adelaide. I meant which visa subclass (eg 136, 139 etc) are you applying for? Where in the application process are you? How many kids do you have and what age. We've got 2 girls 8 and 6 tomorrow!!!

Lou
xx
im at the very beginning, im a nurse so im just sorting out my skills assessment out and registerin with the anmc. sorry to sound thick but what do you mean by visa subclass??? ive a little lad who's 3 in october so its abit scary!!! when do you go? tracie x
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:44 pm
Look at moi!!!

im at the very beginning, im a nurse so im just sorting out my skills assessment out and registerin with the anmc. sorry to sound thick but what do you mean by visa subclass??? ive a little lad who's 3 in october so its abit scary!!! when do you go? tracie x
We're hoping to get our visa in November and will go straight away if we've sold the house. Ours is a family sponsored visa.

Most of the visas have a number or title (subclass) so you might be a 136 (skilled independent) or an STNI (state nominated). If you are not sure which is best you do need to post in the immigration forum so that one of the agents can help.

Try the link I posted too for specific Adelaide support and you're welcome to PM me any time just for a chat. This whole thing is stressfull so must be even more so when you're on your own.

Lou
xx
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:45 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum Tracie, it's fab on here you'll get all the answers you need
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:46 pm
Look at moi!!!

Oh BTW your lad will have a great life over there. One of the reasons we're going is for the kids.
Lou
xx
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:53 pm
Just Joined

We're hoping to get our visa in November and will go straight away if we've sold the house. Ours is a family sponsored visa.

Most of the visas have a number or title (subclass) so you might be a 136 (skilled independent) or an STNI (state nominated). If you are not sure which is best you do need to post in the immigration forum so that one of the agents can help.

Try the link I posted too for specific Adelaide support and you're welcome to PM me any time just for a chat. This whole thing is stressfull so must be even more so when you're on your own.

Lou
xx
i think that it is skilled independent, im going to try the immigration forum tomoro and get afew more answers to many questions ha ha!! thanks for your help, will def kept in touch, ill also have a look at that link you gave me tracie x
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Clippies
Welcome to the forum Tracie, it's fab on here you'll get all the answers you need
thank you!
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:58 pm
Just Joined

Oh BTW your lad will have a great life over there. One of the reasons we're going is for the kids.
Lou
xx
i know! and he's at the age wher he doesnt really know, the one thing im more worried about is support when im out ther, like here ive got friends an family but ill be near enough on my own ther! oh what joy! tracie x
Old Jun 20th 2006, 9:59 pm
Look at moi!!!

i think that it is skilled independent, im going to try the immigration forum tomoro and get afew more answers to many questions ha ha!! thanks for your help, will def kept in touch, ill also have a look at that link you gave me tracie x

Have your fist bit of karma Tracie

Lou
xx
Old Jun 20th 2006, 10:06 pm
Look at moi!!!

i know! and he's at the age wher he doesnt really know, the one thing im more worried about is support when im out ther, like here ive got friends an family but ill be near enough on my own ther! oh what joy! tracie x
Tracie

You really need the link I posted. I love both forums but Adbrits is great for before you go and when you are there. WE've already made friends with other people going to Adelaide through that forum and we'll keep in touch when we're there. You've already got me for a start (who cares if you're a single mum and I'm not). Where are you in the UK?

Lou
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.