singapore hotel

Old Jan 26th 2009, 3:53 pm

dinner-dash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default singapore hotel

anyone know of a nice hotel in singapore with family suites that accommodate 5
Old Jan 26th 2009, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to allLisa and Martin is a name known to all
Default Re: singapore hotel

Try Holiday Inn Park View. It's just off Orchard Road, not right on it so not noisy. Great breakfasts with child-friendly buffet area. Handy for the shopping malls on Orchard Road, also easy walking distance to MRT (underground) stations if you fancy exploring further afield. I asked for late checkout and they gave me 4pm!! Also allowed us access to the rooftop pool, shower, changing room on the day we checked out as our flight wasn't until 11pm. Very handy.
Their own website has the guaranteed cheapest rate so not worth checking around. Join Priority Club first if you want to collect any airmiles. We get 500 BA Miles for each stay. Change your money at Singapore airport - better exchange rate than UK or Australia, or at the exchange booths in the city. Most places take credit card for just about everything but card exchange rates aren't as good. Don't know how long you are staying, if you want a few pointers for places to go send me a PM with time available & age of kids.

Best regards, Lisa
Old Jan 26th 2009, 8:16 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: singapore hotel

Holiday Inn is a pretty handy location, especially for shopping.

There are tons of threads on this so do have a quick search; I think there was one on family rooms just last week. The link in my sig also has some information on hotels and things to do.