Reload this Page >

Singapore Airline

Singapore Airline

Old Oct 31st 2006, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

drivetrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Singapore Airline

Hi,

I flew Manchester to Sydney via Singapore but booked via Trailfinders, they were £300 cheaper than booking direct. Give them a go, they were really helpful...
Old Oct 31st 2006, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Poppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nicePoppy is just really nice
Default Re: Singapore Airline

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Going to book tickets, but would like to do it direct through Singapore Airline but not sure what phone number to use can anyone please help.

Stacey xx
Hi Stacey

I just booked today, one way for 2 adults and 3 children going on November 14th from London to Sydney for £2045 via Asdatravel.com which was cheaper than going via Singapore Airlines website. I then phoned Singapore Airlines and they increased the baggage allowance, took our meal requests and even allocated us our seats! Can't ask more than that. If you ask for veggie, you get a choice of Oriental veggie or Indian veggie - very impressed! and the lady was so helpful.

Good luck.
Old Nov 1st 2006, 2:10 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy
Hi Stacey

I just booked today, one way for 2 adults and 3 children going on November 14th from London to Sydney for £2045 via Asdatravel.com which was cheaper than going via Singapore Airlines website. I then phoned Singapore Airlines and they increased the baggage allowance, took our meal requests and even allocated us our seats! Can't ask more than that. If you ask for veggie, you get a choice of Oriental veggie or Indian veggie - very impressed! and the lady was so helpful.

Good luck.
Make sure you get it in writing as we had to show a copy of our e-mail. They had made a mistake giving us the extra luggage allowance as we had already validated our visas but as I had clearly stated this in my e-mail to them they had to honour the 40kgs per person
Singapore were great though
Old Nov 1st 2006, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

kurrikurri is on a distinguished road

We flew with Singapore Airlines in March 2006 for 6 weeks into Sydney from Manchester. It was actually cheaper going through Travelbag than it was booking with Singapore Airlines direct!!! Great flight and we are travelling again with them in March 2007 - this time going through Thomas Cook. Shop around. We got both ours over the internet.