Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Old Feb 18th 2005, 11:48 pm
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sign up now for next Brisbane Girls Night Out!

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No problem with starting earlier, whatever suits people, but come on....Chris, Finishing earlier!!! Thought you knew me better than that!
I wish I could come too..bloody work! (Oh well, looking at all the hotels on the Gold Coast isn't very hard work) Have fun girls, see you next time!

Barbara
Old Feb 18th 2005, 11:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barbara_CH
I wish I could come too..bloody work! (Oh well, looking at all the hotels on the Gold Coast isn't very hard work) Have fun girls, see you next time!

Barbara
You'll be missed Barbara - see you next time
Old Feb 19th 2005, 1:08 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Wink Re: Sign up now for next Brisbane Girls Night Out!

No problem with starting earlier, whatever suits people, but come on....Chris, Finishing earlier!!! Thought you knew me better than that!
Welllllllll, I had to put something in to try to give the illusion to any newbies that they don't have to be pisspots like us!

... and more if I could ... !!!

Old Feb 19th 2005, 2:12 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, just in case any newbies have the wrong impression.......you are welcome even if you just want a small glass of water
Now, where did I leave that bottle.........
Old Feb 19th 2005, 11:37 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Ok, just in case any newbies have the wrong impression.......you are welcome even if you just want a small glass of water
Now, where did I leave that bottle.........

Hope thats a bottle of water you're referring to??
Old Feb 20th 2005, 12:51 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Hope thats a bottle of water you're referring to??
Is theree another sort?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 2:08 am
Just Joined

donna paul is on a distinguished road

Please please please can we make it gilhooleys - I am having withdrawal symptoms - need some good old irish soda bread to mop up the wine
What time did you all decide on? and are we all wearing carnations don't know a soul so how will i recognise you all?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 3:03 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by donna paul
Please please please can we make it gilhooleys - I am having withdrawal symptoms - need some good old irish soda bread to mop up the wine
What time did you all decide on? and are we all wearing carnations don't know a soul so how will i recognise you all?

Where are you coming from? Perhaps we could meet you at the station or something to make it easier?

Walked past Downtown this morning, sign outside says its being rellocated later in 2005!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 3:04 am
Home and Happy

I'm quite happy with eithefr pub -m som,eone make a decision!!!
As for recognising us - as long as someone decides which pub, I will be wearing my tall purple witchy hat.......!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 3:32 am
part-time Visa Angel!

I'm quite happy with eithefr pub -m som,eone make a decision!!!
As for recognising us - as long as someone decides which pub, I will be wearing my tall purple witchy hat.......!!!!!

Dont care! Dont mind! So longs there's beer!

As for a time; I'm running in the morning and waterskiing in the afternoon, so the earliest I could probably be there is 6pm. I see earlier in the thread there was talk of meeting early, so how about this for a suggestion...........

Meet at Gilhooleys any time from earliest person wanting to arrive, but by 6.30-7pm. Have some soda bread/irish stew for tea there (just for you Donna Paul ) and then either stay there if its looking like a good night, or head to The Victory for some live music, bit more of an outdoor feel?? If anyone was going to meet us later than that we could exchange phone numbers and let them know if we do move to The Vic so they could meet us?
FWIW I personally I'd like to move on to The Vic as I think the crowd there would be better on a Sat night, but at least this way we're flexible
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

looks like im gonna miss another night out. I'm going to be in noosa at the weekend
have fun sorry i cant make it.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:36 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by jinxnkay
looks like im gonna miss another night out. I'm going to be in noosa at the weekend
have fun sorry i cant make it.
Soory kay, must make it a night you can do, next time.

Michelle, that sounds like a good plan, think we'll go for it!!! Anyone not sure who we are, drop Michelle, or I, or both, a pm, and we'll swap numbers.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 5:56 am
Just Joined

donna paul is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mlbonner
Dont care! Dont mind! So longs there's beer!

As for a time; I'm running in the morning and waterskiing in the afternoon, so the earliest I could probably be there is 6pm. I see earlier in the thread there was talk of meeting early, so how about this for a suggestion...........

Meet at Gilhooleys any time from earliest person wanting to arrive, but by 6.30-7pm. Have some soda bread/irish stew for tea there (just for you Donna Paul ) and then either stay there if its looking like a good night, or head to The Victory for some live music, bit more of an outdoor feel?? If anyone was going to meet us later than that we could exchange phone numbers and let them know if we do move to The Vic so they could meet us?
FWIW I personally I'd like to move on to The Vic as I think the crowd there would be better on a Sat night, but at least this way we're flexible

Great idea, something for everyone - i am coming from forest lake on the bus - will check the times but am bringing another english friend so we can meet in the pub so long as we know where and what time evryone is arriving
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 7:37 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Great idea, something for everyone - i am coming from forest lake on the bus - will check the times but am bringing another english friend so we can meet in the pub so long as we know where and what time evryone is arriving

I should be able to get the 6pm train (at Gils for 6.45), but will confirm on Friday when I know I can get a lift to the station or not.
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 11:00 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Is there anyone from the North Lakes area going? Maybe we could meet up somewhere & head into the city together? Being a newbie here i havent a scooby how to find my way around ,
My original plan was to come with a friend but now shes made other plans so im on my tod & i dont want to make the journey on my own or sit like a lemon at a table!

Anybody help?

Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.