Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Old Jan 23rd 2005, 9:54 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Sign up now for next Brisbane Girls Night Out!

Hi girls,

Well the last night out turned into a quiet drink for 2 of us, followed by a riotous night for the Mcmercer family and me!

This time, no excuses This one is scheduled for a SATURDAY, by popular request. February 26th, book it now!

We will hopefully be hosting visitors from far north places like Gympie, who fancy a taste of the exotic Brissie nightlife (so I'm not sure what they are doing with us, but anyway.....)

At present I will say Gilhooleys, although suggestions are welcome and if someone can come up with a good meeting place, easy to find, and handy for trains, we will go with that.

Anyone interested????
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 10:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sign up now for next Brisbane Girls Night Out!

Oh sod it, i'm still here Keep em coming and eventually I will join you, whether you want me to or not
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 10:39 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hi girls,

Well the last night out turned into a quiet drink for 2 of us, followed by a riotous night for the Mcmercer family and me!

This time, no excuses This one is scheduled for a SATURDAY, by popular request. February 26th, book it now!

We will hopefully be hosting visitors from far north places like Gympie, who fancy a taste of the exotic Brissie nightlife (so I'm not sure what they are doing with us, but anyway.....)

At present I will say Gilhooleys, although suggestions are welcome and if someone can come up with a good meeting place, easy to find, and handy for trains, we will go with that.

Anyone interested????

Hi Polly,

Our house sale contracts are set to exchange on 14th Feb and if this all goes to plan we will be flying to Brissie on 19th Feb & land on 21st Feb - so hopefully I will be there in time for this drinking nite out!!!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me and I really hope I will be there!!!!

I can't wait to meet you, Michelle and all the others!! I'm getting so excited!!!!

Shell
x
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 10:58 pm
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

Will be there!

Should we maybe try to book the tables outside? (wonder if they would to that, but some other bars take reservations).
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 11:31 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by Barbara_CH
Will be there!

Should we maybe try to book the tables outside? (wonder if they would to that, but some other bars take reservations).

Good idea Barbara, not sure either, like you say, you can for other bars though. Wouldn't hurt to ask I'm sure

I expect to be there - I'll be the white looking one, after spending two weeks in the Northern Hemisphere just previously
Old Jan 24th 2005, 10:02 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there with bells on. I'll hide Sean's tools so he can't make me go to work and possibly his shoes too so he can't come with me
Definitely feeling in need of a drink I'm bored being the one who does the right thing by not drinking and driving. Is it me or are Aussie's quite proud of the fact that they get a DD conviction?

Time to PPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYY YY

Debs

Ps Practising the timewarp and the birdie song anyone for Conga
Old Jan 24th 2005, 10:07 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally Posted by cresta57
Debs

Ps Practising the timewarp and the birdie song anyone for Conga

Only if I can lead it
Old Jan 24th 2005, 1:11 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Oh sod it, i'm still here Keep em coming and eventually I will join you, whether you want me to or not
Me too!!!!! I'll be there just as soon as I can!!!!!!!!!!! ....mumble...grumble...bloody house...moan...whinge...
Old Jan 24th 2005, 7:27 pm
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all

Anyone interested????
Oh, okaaaaaaay ... *sigh ... I sssssppppose you'll twist my arm into sharing a bottle of red?!

How about Gilhooleys Downtown? It's usually a tad quieter than the main one, ie can hopefully talk over the top of the racket! It's located next to St Stephens Cathedral in Elizabeth Street near the corner of Creek Street. From Central Station, you just cut through Post Office Square, through the walkway beside the GPO and, Bob's yer uncle, you're there!

If any of the boys do lob up, we can let them lose on the round snooker table there too!

Attached Images  
Old Jan 24th 2005, 9:36 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by ProofReader

How about Gilhooleys Downtown? It's usually a tad quieter than the main one, ie can hopefully talk over the top of the racket! It's located next to St Stephens Cathedral in Elizabeth Street near the corner of Creek Street. From Central Station, you just cut through Post Office Square, through the walkway beside the GPO and, Bob's yer uncle, you're there!

If any of the boys do lob up, we can let them lose on the round snooker table there too!

I think they have a live band in there on a Friday night too - walk past it daily, so will check next time
Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:38 am
Dismembered Bat

ProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to allProofReader is a name known to all
Talking Re: Sign up now for next Brisbane Girls Night Out!

Originally Posted by mlbonner
I think they have a live band in there on a Friday night too - walk past it daily, so will check next time

Saturday night this time, Luvvie, Saturday!

Gilhooleys Downtown

Old Jan 25th 2005, 12:50 am
part-time Visa Angel!

Originally Posted by ProofReader

Saturday night this time, Luvvie, Saturday!

Gilhooleys Downtown

Ah yeah.... that too
Old Feb 1st 2005, 5:14 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the top for Donna, and any other new arrivals.....!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:16 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Back to the top for Donna, and any other new arrivals.....!

I,ll be there! friend coming too-Trina.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Donna.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:20 am
Home and Happy

The more the merrier!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.