Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sightseeing for the visitors to Perth? North or South??

Sightseeing for the visitors to Perth? North or South??

Old Jun 24th 2005, 1:48 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sightseeing for the visitors to Perth? North or South??

Originally Posted by DianneH68
this is a really useful thread.
I'm heading to perth on Monday for the start of several months travelling round Aus.
I'll be there for a week or so and just wondered if anyone can give me any additional tips on what to do/what not to do given that it's winter.
Eg, is Rottnest still worth going to or will it be too cold to enjoy?
I'll be staying in Cottesloe and am looking for things that are relatively central, given that we'll have a chance to do all the things north of Perth as we travel up the coast.
Thanks
Buy a large brollie!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2005, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

DianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud ofDianneH68 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by webgum
Buy a large brollie!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Don't say that
Old Jun 24th 2005, 6:37 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by webgum
I loved it up at Mundaring Weir - the Mundaring Weir Hotel is great too. Felt like I was back in Shropshire, beautiful victorian tiled floors etc. Good pub food too. Great setting. I think they do out door concerts there in the summer.
We loved the Hotel too, lovely food and the Parrots eating off all the left overs is a real novelty!!!!!! Got some good pictures!!!
Old Jul 28th 2005, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Bump this great thread - for the new arrivals in Perth
Old Jan 10th 2006, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Paylia
Bump this great thread - for the new arrivals in Perth
Bump again for the summer arrivals
TJ