Reload this Page >

Shove It.........

Shove It.........

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 6:28 pm
4-1,4-1 i love it,love it

Arron is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shove It.........

Hi everyone,
Ever since my application went in, in May i have approached my job with the same work concious attitude and determination as i always have had during my 23 years loyal service to the same firm. The boss knows i'm going to Oz as he did my paperwork for TRA.
But lately his attitude to me has changed considerably, and after a rather heated "after work" meeting i felt these words rise up from my stomach but wouldn't leave my mouth " TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT YOUR F*****G A***E, YOU ****** ****
W*****R " (That's better. Off me chest now )
I know you shouldn't burn your bridges ,but this ones gonna look like the one over the River Kwai.

Just bidding my time.

Arron.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 6:33 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shove It.........

Originally posted by Arron
Hi everyone,
Ever since my application went in, in May i have approached my job with the same work concious attitude and determination as i always have had during my 23 years loyal service to the same firm. The boss knows i'm going to Oz as he did my paperwork for TRA.
But lately his attitude to me has changed considerably, and after a rather heated "after work" meeting i felt these words rise up from my stomach but wouldn't leave my mouth " TAKE THIS JOB AND SHOVE IT YOUR F*****G A***E, YOU ****** ****
I know you shouldn't burn your bridges ,but this ones gonna look like the one over the River Kwai.

Just bidding my time.

Arron.

Hopefully not too much longer for you to wait. Certainly makes you wonder how people vented their anger before forums like this one
Just keep thinking that he is staying and you are going
Debbie
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 7:10 pm
WBB

oh i can just imagine the look on my boss's face now, they know nothing of my plans, i cant wait for the day where i can hand in my notice....would love to tell them to shove it etc but i will probably type a polite note

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 7:15 pm

Originally posted by welshboybilly
oh i can just imagine the look on my boss's face now, they know nothing of my plans, i cant wait for the day where i can hand in my notice....would love to tell them to shove it etc but i will probably type a polite note
Hi WWB,
After all that i'd probably do the same, (too bloody "nice" that's my trouble). but what a great thought though.

Arron
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 7:21 pm
WBB

just noticed your avatar, city have had a good start to the season, i think you are 4th or 5th at the moment, king kev has done a really good job there and i think you could be in with a shout of a european place at the end of the season.

maybe at the expense of my beloved nufc

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 7:32 pm

Originally posted by welshboybilly
just noticed your avatar, city have had a good start to the season, i think you are 4th or 5th at the moment, king kev has done a really good job there and i think you could be in with a shout of a european place at the end of the season.

maybe at the expense of my beloved nufc
Yes , KK's doing a great job, after all the speculation of him doin' one early doors. Getting together a good squad. Got me and me lad season tickets at the new stadium (hope to get the full season out of them), apart from the Bolton game at weekend, not really delivered much at home........Yet. But having said that not seen much from visiting teams either, Arsenal, Spurs etc.
Play Newcastle away 22nd Nov.

Arron.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 7:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

My mrs has tried for 18 years to get me to Aus.6 months ago my boss(a word I despise by the way)spoke to me like I was nothing more than sh**,because I had the audacity to question one of her decsisions. If she had been an he we would have sorted it the old fashioned way.It was for me the straw that broke the camels back.She now goes out of her way to be nice to me as I made it clear that I intend to semi retire to Aus.as a result of her manner at that time.green and envious sprung to mind at the time.By the way I have no chance of retiring semi or otherwise when I get there,I'll work as hard if not more than I ever have to make it work
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 7:52 pm

Originally posted by chris hogan
My mrs has tried for 18 years to get me to Aus.6 months ago my boss(a word I despise by the way)spoke to me like I was nothing more than sh**,because I had the audacity to question one of her decsisions. If she had been an he we would have sorted it the old fashioned way.It was for me the straw that broke the camels back.She now goes out of her way to be nice to me as I made it clear that I intend to semi retire to Aus.as a result of her manner at that time.green and envious sprung to mind at the time.By the way I have no chance of retiring semi or otherwise when I get there,I'll work as hard if not more than I ever have to make it work
Hi,
What i do to p*ss the" bloke i work for" off is to agree to do overtime as the poxy timeand 1/3 will cover the cost of some more tiles for my pool in Oz. I may not get a pool but the thought of me getting something HE hasn't got makes my day. I've also told him that my job really is'nt in demand, my wifes is (nurse), so she's going to be the breadwinner and i might try for some part-time work if i feel like it.
A little Bulls***t can go a long way.

Arron.
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

A little Bulls***t can go a long way.

Arron.
I like to lay it on good and thick.yesterday for instance I over dramatised the cold morning telling them that this climate is no good for any normal person as we were born with none or very little body hair/fur we needed to be in a more agreeable climate
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 8:36 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

I can just see the headlines now - if you lot all go around the same time (as Whisky, Heather & HUP and Pollyanna etc all seem to have done) the headlines will be popping up;
'OFFICE RAGE - MULTIPLE ANAL-SHOVING SUGGESTIONS FLY ACROSS THE BOARDROOMS OF THE UK!! CULPRITS LAST SEEN LEGGING IT OUT OF HEATHROW SHOUTING 'VALIDATE ME! VALIDATE ME! '

sue
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 8:37 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

When the going gets tough for me i just think-i could comeback in ten years time and "the person who tells me what to do at work" will still be in the same position trying to exercise some sort of "fear" over some other poor sod who doesnt repect them etheir - gets me through the day!
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:08 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by chris hogan
I like to lay it on good and thick.yesterday for instance I over dramatised the cold morning telling them that this climate is no good for any normal person as we were born with none or very little body hair/fur we needed to be in a more agreeable climate

hey chris,
perhaps you could REALLY rub it in and send them emails every week telling them how absolutely marverllous it all is - well, you will anyway, wont you?
revenge is sweet...

sue
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:08 pm

Originally posted by seang
When the going gets tough for me i just think-i could comeback in ten years time and "the person who tells me what to do at work" will still be in the same position trying to exercise some sort of "fear" over some other poor sod who doesnt repect them etheir - gets me through the day!
As i ride my motorbike to work (whatever the weather) i find it easier and more comfy to wear shorts underneath my leathers. I face the same snide comments from the bloke i work for about the fact it's not summer anymore. I've told him that i wear them because i'm getting my legs used to fresh air , cos thats all i'll be wearing in Oz ,and that i'm gonna continue wearing them till my visa arrives.
Getting bloody cold now!!!!! hurry up visa.

Arron
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
hey chris,
perhaps you could REALLY rub it in and send them emails every week telling them how absolutely marverllous it all is - well, you will anyway, wont you?
revenge is sweet...

sue
Sue you had better believe that I have promised to send them all poolside photo's with beer in hand on at least a monthly basis.
I have also promised that i will try and get christmas day photo's
of dolphins in the Indian ocean.(could be calling on somebody's help on this one later on)
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 9:40 pm
creepycrawlycreepycrawly!

mr2blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shove It.........

Hi everyone,

Just bidding my time.

Arron.
Do it man,you'll feel much better afterwards.
Personally the day I leave I plan to paint my £250 runaround of a sierra bright pink and leave it on bricks in the staff car park.
Shortly after I've told my boss what a "$%!^! he is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.