Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shout it from the rooftops...

Shout it from the rooftops...

Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

nanci will become famous soon enoughnanci will become famous soon enough
Default Shout it from the rooftops...

We've now been in Sydney 15 months, with many highs and lows, but this week has been the best and I feel I just have to shout it from the rooftops.

We finally moved into our own home, and our daughter arrived from the UK for a four month visit, it's like having all my Christmas's together.

For anyone going through a rough patch, believe me I've been there at times, let me say that I'm sure you will achieve your dream and hopefully one day soon feel as good as I do today!

Now it's back to the unpacking,

Nanci
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:50 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Shout it from the rooftops...

Aaaah, this really made me smile. Enjoy every minute of your daughter. Good on you.
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:51 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nanci
We've now been in Sydney 15 months, with many highs and lows, but this week has been the best and I feel I just have to shout it from the rooftops.

We finally moved into our own home, and our daughter arrived from the UK for a four month visit, it's like having all my Christmas's together.

For anyone going through a rough patch, believe me I've been there at times, let me say that I'm sure you will achieve your dream and hopefully one day soon feel as good as I do today!

Nanci

Congrats on moving into your own place!!!! pleased your daughter has come to visit, what an exciting time for you, well done and one day i hope to post that i'm as happy as you!!!!!! (one day)
Old Oct 21st 2005, 8:52 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nanci

Nanci
Happy days
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

nanci will become famous soon enoughnanci will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone, just feel that it's nice to share the highs as well as the lows, and having my daughter here is the icing on the cake at the mo.

I will enjoy every minute of her visit,

Nanci
Old Oct 21st 2005, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy your time together . It's nice to hear another happy story from somebody who has already made the move.

Tracey