Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Should Australia consider this ???

Should Australia consider this ???

Old Feb 4th 2010, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

BenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond reputeBenandPam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should Australia consider this ???

Originally Posted by mr mover
No this i our country we can wear what we like , NRL/ AFL are the codes that we follow , pommie football stripes are foreign and should be worn only by newly intergrated new chums , untill we can show them the error of there ways...............mm
Or in your case, the error of your grammar.

I think you need to be introduced to the A League. It has been going for a few years now and is very well supported by Australians. It even includes international club competition, which is something that the AFL can only dream of. Just thought I would mention it to save you making a fool of yourself.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 2:35 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BenandPam

I think you need to be introduced to the A League. It has been going for a few years now and is very well supported by Australians. It even includes international club competition, which is something that the AFL can only dream of. Just thought I would mention it to save you making a fool of yourself.
Don't be too harsh, he follows NRL.
Old Feb 4th 2010, 4:21 am
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light

Would it bee too much to ask Australia to understand that rather than use the word 'codes', they just call it different name. Everyone I know calls it rugby anyway. AFL, other than being shite, can be called football if they want but as 'soccer' gets bigger, as it will be, confusion will reign even more. It's the football world cup after all.

There's room for all of them.

And I will continue to wear my England shirt even more now...

As we let Australians wear thier shirts in the UK...
Old Feb 4th 2010, 1:03 pm
Banned

mono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond reputemono has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BenandPam

Way too late to save mr mover from making a fool of himself. I imagine he began around the age of 2.