Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

short term rental in Wa

short term rental in Wa

Old Jan 30th 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of
Default short term rental in Wa

I have searched through many threads as i am trying to find furnished temporary accomadation in the peel region of WA, what i want to know within the costs of the rental what does it cover, eg water, gas electric etc or is that separate.
also a lot of the rentals are 4bed 2bath, we only need 2bed accom as there is only 3 of us and i dont wish to be paying more than i have to for a rental.
Do any of you have ideas of where to rent, costs and any good sites, although i have looked at the some of the sites already as stated a lot out there are too big for what we want temporarly.
any info would be good
cheers
annkc
Old Feb 1st 2008, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice
Default Re: short term rental in Wa

Originally Posted by annkc
I have searched through many threads as i am trying to find furnished temporary accomadation in the peel region of WA, what i want to know within the costs of the rental what does it cover, eg water, gas electric etc or is that separate.
also a lot of the rentals are 4bed 2bath, we only need 2bed accom as there is only 3 of us and i dont wish to be paying more than i have to for a rental.
Do any of you have ideas of where to rent, costs and any good sites, although i have looked at the some of the sites already as stated a lot out there are too big for what we want temporarly.
any info would be good
cheers
annkc
Hi annkc

I'm Angie and me and my OH moved to WA in October from Glasgow. We stayed in a fully furnished 2 bed apartment in Bunbury, which is a liitle bit futher south than you asked for but I thought I'd tell you about it anyway. If you would like some more info on it you can email the owner [email protected], the price would probably depend on when you wanted to book, but it did include bedding, linen, kitchen utensils etc. It also included power, gas and water. There is a telephone and you can use it and just pay for what you use. It's nothing flash mind you, but it was clean and had everything we needed in it, we stayed there for 4wks. Jo the owner is really nice and could not be more helpful to us. Just say that Angie and Frank (the scots) recommended it. The apartment is called Bunbury Ocean Side Apartment and is on William St, Bunbury, which is one street back from the Ocean front (and yes you have a sea view and balcony)

Hope this is info is of use to you.

Angie
Old Feb 1st 2008, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of
Default Re: short term rental in Wa

thanks for the info i will email them to see what they say we are looking at the end of may for a month or maybe more till we find somthing to buy.
once again thankyou all for the replys

annkc