Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short term rent Brisbane?

Short term rent Brisbane?

Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:26 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of
Default Short term rent Brisbane?

I am a Real Estate Agent here in Brisbane and can assist/answer any questions to help in finding short term/long term rent. Also help on purchasing your first home in Brisbane...they do things very differently over here!
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:36 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Short term rent Brisbane?

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
I am a Real Estate Agent here in Brisbane and can assist/answer any questions to help in finding short term/long term rent. Also help on purchasing your first home in Brisbane...they do things very differently over here!
Hi Sarah,

I take it the jobs going well. Quick question from a newbie. If I see a property I like can I make a verbal offer to the vendors agents then take the contract to the solicitors or do all offers need to go through the solicitor?

Thanks x

Ginny
Old Sep 29th 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi Sarah,

I take it the jobs going well. Quick question from a newbie. If I see a property I like can I make a verbal offer to the vendors agents then take the contract to the solicitors or do all offers need to go through the solicitor?

Thanks x

Ginny
Does that mean you've actually found somewhere that you both like and can afford and your going to put an offer in????????????
Old Sep 29th 2007, 12:43 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OzWannabee
Does that mean you've actually found somewhere that you both like and can afford and your going to put an offer in????????????
I was about to ask this, but you beat me to it!

I'm also interested in what Sarah has to say, I'm really not sure what the answer is.
Old Sep 29th 2007, 11:04 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzWannabee

No just planning ahead!

Originally Posted by comet555
I was about to ask this, but you beat me to it!

I'm also interested in what Sarah has to say, I'm really not sure what the answer is.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Sep 30th 2007, 9:40 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi Sarah,

Thanks x

Ginny
Hya, Yeah I'm loving it! In answer to your question if you make any sort of offer to a vendor it has to be backed up by a contract in writing through thye agent (if ones involved) you are also required to pay a deposit once that offer has been accepted by the vendor and a settlement date arranged ie 30 days, 45 days 60 days. The offer has a 5 days cooling off period and can be subject to clauses ie...finance acceptance, buildings and pest etc. Come on then spill the beans...what have you found? Sarah
Old Sep 30th 2007, 11:48 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by SarahJane2007
Hya, Yeah I'm loving it! In answer to your question if you make any sort of offer to a vendor it has to be backed up by a contract in writing through thye agent (if ones involved) you are also required to pay a deposit once that offer has been accepted by the vendor and a settlement date arranged ie 30 days, 45 days 60 days. The offer has a 5 days cooling off period and can be subject to clauses ie...finance acceptance, buildings and pest etc. Come on then spill the beans...what have you found? Sarah
I honestly haven't found anything yet (well apart from the tent in Gympie). Saw a cracker out west but must have been put in the wrong price bracket!

I'm still looking. Going to see one tomorrow but not holding out much hope.

Cheers for the info and don't work too hard.

Ginny