Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

short Term funished Accomodation

short Term funished Accomodation

Old Oct 30th 2003, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

paula m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default short Term funished Accomodation

Hi again guys, I havent been on for a while as have been inundated with enquiries for our houses when i have posted in the past and we are fully booked in Both houses untill early feb.
We are now able to take bookings for feb and there is also a possibility that we may have accomodation availiable late november, if any one would like prices and pics etc please feel free to email me.
on
[email protected]
we now have a huge circle of present and past clients who have all become good friends with us and each other so we could introduce you to the cirlce and that will help at this new stage in your lives.
Old Oct 31st 2003, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for the emails I will reply ASAP, with prices and pics etc
Paula
Old Nov 1st 2003, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

sorry for delay have been working working nights
Old Nov 2nd 2003, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

will reply tomorrow I promise, 30degrees today so of for a recent arrivals BBQ at the beach
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:43 am
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

Word to the wise.
Make sure my "Chocolate Log surprise" that I left down the back of the sofa has been discovered,or it might pen n ink a bit by now.

Just kiddin folks.
If any of you want info on Paula's Mandurah property,PM or e-mail me.We stayed there for 8 weeks recently,with no worries,it was good to have a quality place to stay whilst we sorted out all our grief from our house sale in the UK.

BB-'bout time I got commission