Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short Term Accommodation NOR Perth

Short Term Accommodation NOR Perth

Old Feb 19th 2006, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Short Term Accommodation NOR Perth

Help please.....

We're arriving in Perth 8th March and you may have read on one of my previous posts that I can't pay a deposit on any accomodation until our house completes on 2nd March. Which leaves it rather tight to get things sorted.

I've tried loads of sites but most are booked up until mid april..thought about a hotel but as there are 5 of us it would mean 2 rooms whch would end up quite dear.

I've found one property on the Dunes Estate in Joondalup that is available but just wondered if anyone on here might know of any properties that have availablity on these dates.

Cheers

Jude xx
Old Feb 20th 2006, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

rossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nicerossfive5 is just really nice
Default Re: Short Term Accommodation NOR Perth

We used South Africans in Perth. They had holiday accomodation in Banksia Grove, near Joondalup. We had the same predicament with the house completing close to our departure date and the woman who runs SA in Perth was great. She held the accomodation for us even though our date kept changing. She even got someone to meet us at the airport at 1am in the morning after we missed our connecting flight in Singapore and drove us to the house. Then took us hire a car the next day. All at no extra cost.
I dont know if they have anything available but the website is www.southafricansinperth.com.au
Old Feb 20th 2006, 1:28 am
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Short Term Accommodation NOR Perth

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Help please.....

We're arriving in Perth 8th March and you may have read on one of my previous posts that I can't pay a deposit on any accomodation until our house completes on 2nd March. Which leaves it rather tight to get things sorted.

I've tried loads of sites but most are booked up until mid april..thought about a hotel but as there are 5 of us it would mean 2 rooms whch would end up quite dear.

I've found one property on the Dunes Estate in Joondalup that is available but just wondered if anyone on here might know of any properties that have availablity on these dates.

Cheers

Jude xx
Have you looked at staying at a motel unit? There are heaps of them all around the metro area and often will sleep 4-6 people. You just need to ensure that you are getting a unit that meet your requirements as some sleep less than this.

Godd luck.