Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short stay rental needed Brisbane

Short stay rental needed Brisbane

Old Feb 21st 2012, 10:47 pm
Just Joined

BarryMc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Short stay rental needed Brisbane

My girlfriend and i arrive on the 19th of April in Brisbane. We would like a 1 bedroom apartment for 2 weeks and want to spend no more than 1400 dollars. I have tried stayz.com homeaway.com.au and seqrent. a lot are booked and others have said they are available but i ask to pay and i hear nothing back. Has anybody on this here got anything that would suit. thanks
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

shussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really niceshussel is just really nice
Default Re: Short stay rental needed Brisbane

You could look at Rent-a-home.com.au but may be similar to Stayz...
I'm not sure about Queensland but 19th April is the end of the NSW school holidays, that might be your problem with availability if you're looking for a holiday rental.
You could also start looking at holiday parks, they often have very nice cabins and static caravans.
Old Feb 24th 2012, 6:20 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Short stay rental needed Brisbane

Originally Posted by BarryMc
My girlfriend and i arrive on the 19th of April in Brisbane. We would like a 1 bedroom apartment for 2 weeks and want to spend no more than 1400 dollars. I have tried stayz.com homeaway.com.au and seqrent. a lot are booked and others have said they are available but i ask to pay and i hear nothing back. Has anybody on this here got anything that would suit. thanks
Tons of availability at that price and those dates on wotif.com