Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Short Stay Apartments in Sydney?

Short Stay Apartments in Sydney?

Old Jan 7th 2015, 7:35 am
The Plumbers Wife

Lisa-93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Short Stay Apartments in Sydney?

Hi everyone,

First of all happy new year! My partner and I have just been granted our WHV's and booked our flights, however we're struggling to decide about how to organise our accommodation. Our intention is to stay in Sydney from August - October, so my partner can sort his plumbing licence and gap training etc, then we will move to regional area to do three month farm work once the season opens. I have searched high and low for some decently priced apartments to rent for the 10-12 week period, but they are all coming back at over $600 a week. Estate agents don't lease below 6 months so we can't go down the real estate route.

Does anyone have any recommendations for short stay apartments? Or even know about decent hotels/hostels that will work out cheaper?

Thanks for your advice.

Lisa
Old Jan 7th 2015, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Short Stay Apartments in Sydney?

Hi Lisa,

I have moved this to the Australia forum for you. Hopefully you will get some great help soon.

...and Happy New Year to you too.