Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shops in UK that ship to Oz????

Shops in UK that ship to Oz????

Old Oct 5th 2009, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

wits end will become famous soon enough
Question Shops in UK that ship to Oz????

As the title says do any of you good people out there have a list or know of a list that details shops in the UK that will ship to Australia (WA)? I'm sure I've read of something somewhere, but am blowed if I can find it

Really appreciate any help as always

Many thanks!

PS. I do know M & S do!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 6:52 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shops in UK that ship to Oz????

Originally Posted by wits end
As the title says do any of you good people out there have a list or know of a list that details shops in the UK that will ship to Australia (WA)? I'm sure I've read of something somewhere, but am blowed if I can find it

Really appreciate any help as always

Many thanks!

PS. I do know M & S do!
I know Dorothy Perkins do, so I'm sure the rest of that group do too (Topshop, Burton etc). Your best bet is to probably check the websites of the shops you're interested in and see where they deliver to! Good luck
Old Oct 5th 2009, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

what a great idea to use those UKP that are languishing in fx doldrums.

Anyone know of more shops...
Old Oct 5th 2009, 6:58 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Safin
what a great idea to use those UKP that are languishing in fx doldrums.

Anyone know of more shops...
Old Oct 5th 2009, 6:59 am
A roo in my top paddock!

Dreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of lightDreams of Oz is a glorious beacon of light

Im told that Next do or will be doing very soon...cant wait for that!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

just found this link - no idea if any good though

http://www.shoppingfrombritain.com/

they charge about 48Uk for 5kg. WPD charge 40UK interparcel about 48UK too. Sounds expensive to me but I haven't done it before

Last edited by Safin; Oct 5th 2009 at 7:09 am.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:03 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by Dreams of Oz
Im told that Next do or will be doing very soon...cant wait for that!
Next deliver to everywhere else so it's only a matter of time:

Shop Worldwide
Please Wait...
Austria (€)
Belgium (€)
Estonia (€)
Finland (€)
France (€)
Germany (€)
Italy (€)
Latvia (€)
Lithuania (€)
Luxembourg (€)
Netherlands (€)
Norway (€)
Poland (€)
Portugal (€)
Slovenia (€)
Spain (€)
Sweden (€)
Switzerland (€)
Republic of Ireland (€)
United Kingdom (£)
BFPO Customers (£)
USA ($)
Old Oct 5th 2009, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

New Look deliver as well, £10 delivery, cant wait for Next
Old Oct 5th 2009, 9:34 am
BE Enthusiast

kimandken will become famous soon enoughkimandken will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ozzy Fever
New Look deliver as well, £10 delivery, cant wait for Next
Hi, ebay would be much cheaper!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 9:37 am
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I read on here that M&S ship to Oz for a flat fee of £10. A quick google will confirm...

Tx
Old Oct 5th 2009, 10:05 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by RedT
I'm sure I read on here that M&S ship to Oz for a flat fee of £10. A quick google will confirm...

Tx
M&S charge £20 delivery

What type of shops are required ?

Food, Books, Clothes, bikes ?

Old Oct 5th 2009, 10:44 am
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Book Depository

Books at much cheaper prices than you'll get in Australia and usually arrive within 3 or 4 days.

Cheers

Steve
Old Oct 5th 2009, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

wits end will become famous soon enough

Thanks so much all! I should have said I was particularly interested in children's toys
Old Oct 5th 2009, 12:00 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Thanks so much all! I should have said I was particularly interested in children's toys
Not in the UK:

http://www.onlinetoys.com.au/

http://www.aussiegiftsonline.com/?gc...FWAB4wodAEaI1g

http://www.toysandmore.com.au/help/d_info.htm

Hope this helps a bit...
Old Oct 5th 2009, 11:47 pm
ABCDiamond

Johns Toy Shop http://www.johnstoyshop.com/gbu0-dis...edelivery.html at West Sussex - it says free delivery...

Australia orders are normally delivered with 6 working days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.