Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shops on Christmas Day

Shops on Christmas Day

Old Dec 24th 2008, 12:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of
Default Shops on Christmas Day

Is anything open tomorrow? I forgot to stock up on groceries and what about coffee shops and fast food centres and shopping malls?
Old Dec 24th 2008, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shops on Christmas Day

McDonalds is open
Old Dec 24th 2008, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by discobay
Is anything open tomorrow? I forgot to stock up on groceries and what about coffee shops and fast food centres and shopping malls?
What?
Old Dec 24th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

discobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud ofdiscobay has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rossi
McDonalds is open
Superb - at least breakfast is a definate.
Old Dec 25th 2008, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Chicken treat fast food place advertising as open christmas day
Old Dec 25th 2008, 12:27 am
ABCDiamond

Our local butcher was open 5am to 11am, but too late for them now, as it is now 11.25am..
Everything else is shut, as far as I am aware.

Old Dec 25th 2008, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Bugger now what am I going to do for lunch.
Old Dec 25th 2008, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Have a late one?

Some cinemas in QLD are open from 4pm - http://www.greaterunion.com.au/movie...w.asp?news=708
Old Dec 25th 2008, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Who has lunch in a cinema? I have difficulty getting a hot dog in cinemas - am I going to the wrong ones?
Old Dec 25th 2008, 2:07 am
ABCDiamond

Who has lunch in a cinema? I have difficulty getting a hot dog in cinemas - am I going to the wrong ones?
Victoria Point Cinema:

Enjoy a glass of wine or meal inside the cinema (at additional cost). You must be over 18 to attend these sessions. You also have exclusive access to the Luxury Lounge. All seats $12.50 each.
http://www.cineplex.com.au/now_scree...toriapoint.php

Old Dec 25th 2008, 2:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Shame that there's nothing on today.
Old Dec 25th 2008, 4:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rossi
McDonalds is open
At it turns out McD's is not open atleast not in the six suburbs I drove through today.
Old Dec 25th 2008, 4:17 am
mmmmmm duff

MarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of lightMarkMC is a glorious beacon of light

MMMMMMM Turkey smells great, stuffin balls are browning nicely, Roasties are in.... you wont forget next year will you?

Last edited by MarkMC; Dec 25th 2008 at 4:44 am.
Old Dec 25th 2008, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Ha ha ha!
Old Dec 25th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

TillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of lightTillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Hope you managed to find some food in the end.

Just FYI, Christmas Day next year is due to be on 25 December and most grocery stores will be closed on 25 and 26 December - might be worth making a note as I know it's just dreadful when these things crop up out of the blue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.