Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shocking Stats Show Surge In Bunny Suicides

Shocking Stats Show Surge In Bunny Suicides

Old Aug 16th 2005, 10:41 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Shocking Stats Show Surge In Bunny Suicides

Something for those monday morning blues.

http://unix.rulez.org/%7Ecalver/pict...unny_suicides/

Old Aug 16th 2005, 11:12 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shocking Stats Show Surge In Bunny Suicides

Originally Posted by possoms
Something for those monday morning blues.

http://unix.rulez.org/%7Ecalver/pict...unny_suicides/

That's not nice! I've got a bunny who has just lost his bunny-mate and I don't want him getting any ideas! He's pining at the moment, poor thing.

Nicky
Old Aug 16th 2005, 11:48 am

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
That's not nice! I've got a bunny who has just lost his bunny-mate and I don't want him getting any ideas! He's pining at the moment, poor thing.

Nicky
Oh Shucks sorry Nicky

It was sent to me by my neice who has 2 house bunnies, it was only meant as a bit of fun
Old Aug 16th 2005, 12:01 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Shucks sorry Nicky

It was sent to me by my neice who has 2 house bunnies, it was only meant as a bit of fun
Nah, you're fine - I was only jesting with you !! We're taking our rabbit at the weekend to choose a new girlfriend to perk him up!
Old Aug 16th 2005, 12:16 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, you're fine - I was only jesting with you !! We're taking our rabbit at the weekend to choose a new girlfriend to perk him up!
Its hardly surprising given the state of the world. Shocking...

A MAN has been refused bail on charges of bestiality and animal cruelty after the death of 17 rabbits and a guinea pig at a central Sydney office building.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,16237862-2,00.html'

Or perhaps he was framed by the rabbits.?
Old Aug 16th 2005, 12:21 pm

Are you allowed to take your bunnies to Oz??
Old Aug 16th 2005, 12:25 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Are you allowed to take your bunnies to Oz??
providing you remove the batteries. The salt water plays havoc with them apparently
Old Aug 16th 2005, 12:28 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hevs
providing you remove the batteries. The salt water plays havoc with them apparently
Trust you.
Old Aug 16th 2005, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by hevs
PMSL oooo your on the ball today matey