Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shock.... it's in.. at last..

Shock.... it's in.. at last..

Old Nov 8th 2004, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough
Default Shock.... it's in.. at last..

Just had to tell someone... We were finally ready to send our completed application to our agent last Wednesday, he confirmed on Friday it was complete, nothing missing and have just had an email to say it went in the post today...... it seems too simple after weeks of gathering information we were convinced we had forgotton something... but no..its gone..

I guess now the wait begins...

Julie
Old Nov 8th 2004, 9:52 pm
Cheeky

Default Re: Shock.... it's in.. at last..

Hi Julie!

Yeah, its a wierd feeling isnt it? All that hard work and now thats it!

In a way though its always a relief to get through each stage. Ive started blinkin dreaming about it now!!! From spiders to missing something out!! Its mad init?!! Cant get it outta my head!! (reminds me of a song that.....) Anyway yes, I am now completely losing my sanity in the process and I will be glad once we know!!

Good luck with your app!!!!!!

Cheeky

Old Nov 8th 2004, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shock.... it's in.. at last..

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Julie!

Yeah, its a wierd feeling isnt it? All that hard work and now thats it!

In a way though its always a relief to get through each stage. Ive started blinkin dreaming about it now!!! From spiders to missing something out!! Its mad init?!! Cant get it outta my head!! (reminds me of a song that.....) Anyway yes, I am now completely losing my sanity in the process and I will be glad once we know!!

Good luck with your app!!!!!!

Cheeky
Julie, Good luck with the whole process - keep us informed of how it is going, where you want to go etc

Christ, Cheeky - what a song to think about!!!

Cas