Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shipping tomorrow - advice welcome!

Shipping tomorrow - advice welcome!

Old May 25th 2005, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Ficklefish is on a distinguished road
Question Shipping tomorrow - advice welcome!

I thought this day wouldn't come soon enough and although the last weeks have been manic and stressful, there is now an eery calm over the flat.

Neat piles of stuff, ready for packing by shippers tomorrow, and I'm wondering if I've done enough?

Although shipping day is tomorrow, I'm not leaving the country until the end of June, so plenty of time to spend time with friends and family - but my question is - what should DEFINITELY NOT be shipped????

Obviously, passports, keys, credit cards, etc etc have been safely tucked away, but for anyone who has experience, and since I won't be getting my stuff for at least a month after I arrive, what simply shouldn't be put in the container?

Thanks for any advice given.

Ff
Old May 25th 2005, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice
Default Re: Shipping tomorrow - advice welcome!

No advice just wishing you good luck

Chris
Old May 25th 2005, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

JoyH is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shipping tomorrow - advice welcome!

Have you kept all your paperwork, i.e. birth certificates, marriage cert's etc etc. You'll need all that as soon as you arrive.

Good Luck.

Joyce

Originally Posted by Ficklefish
I thought this day wouldn't come soon enough and although the last weeks have been manic and stressful, there is now an eery calm over the flat.

Neat piles of stuff, ready for packing by shippers tomorrow, and I'm wondering if I've done enough?

Although shipping day is tomorrow, I'm not leaving the country until the end of June, so plenty of time to spend time with friends and family - but my question is - what should DEFINITELY NOT be shipped????

Obviously, passports, keys, credit cards, etc etc have been safely tucked away, but for anyone who has experience, and since I won't be getting my stuff for at least a month after I arrive, what simply shouldn't be put in the container?

Thanks for any advice given.

Ff