Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

shipping companys

shipping companys

Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:45 am
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about
Default shipping companys

hi i am looking for the numbers of some good shipping companys,please
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough
Default Re: shipping companys

Originally Posted by john channon
hi i am looking for the numbers of some good shipping companys,please
I am interested in this to i was going to use pickford but i don't think i will now due to what has happened. I live in newcastle and shipping everything.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:02 am
joke c

john channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura aboutjohn channon has a spectacular aura about

i have a man coming to give me a quote,next week from,dorree bonner they sound pritty good,have you got your visas yet.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:06 am
joke c

well coming from scotland ,i have never meet a bad one,they are top people.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:15 am
joke c

scotland is great,just dont get the sun we would like,i take it you have never been to this part of the world,and it is easy for yous to make coment,so come and give it a try.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

geordies4life will become famous soon enoughgeordies4life will become famous soon enough

not sure how to take your comments all i can say is that i am proud of what i do and of where i come from but would not go on about how good newcastle is! as it cannot be if i am hopefully leaving it. I would like a better future for my 2 young girls and i believe australia has those opportunities. As for your remarks about scotland my parents live there and i have only met lovely people.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:24 am
Banned

cufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant future

Not my remarks but the remarks of my Aussie colleagues
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:26 am
joke c

have you been dealing with pickfords or are you just starting to look into it.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:29 am
joke c

there is a scottish word for your collegue,and it would not be polite to say it.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 9:44 am
Banned

cufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant futurecufc has a brilliant future

Whats that mate?? What do they call you FRISP's.....
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:09 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cufc
Are geordies4life or just for christmas.... i did a straw poll amongst my aussie friends and they state that the people they dislike most from the UK are those from Newcastle....always banging on about how good it is where they come from!!!!
Why would you say something like this? What is the point of the post?... apart from pissing some people off! jeesh the guy was only asking about shipping!!
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:12 am
joke c

i do not even no whey this person was even replying to this thread.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 10:50 am

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

shall we get this thread back on topic?

pickfords are doing OK. The only reason why they are getting bad press is because they are the only company who is letting everyone know what is going on.

the same situation is happening to a lot of shipping companies not just them.

my best bet would be for you to get a number of quotes from lots of shipping companies and if you read the entire thread i posted below there is a lot of advise on shipping companies from those who work for them and from those who have used them.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514031

like i said, read the whole thing through first.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
shall we get this thread back on topic?

pickfords are doing OK. The only reason why they are getting bad press is because they are the only company who is letting everyone know what is going on.

the same situation is happening to a lot of shipping companies not just them.

my best bet would be for you to get a number of quotes from lots of shipping companies and if you read the entire thread i posted below there is a lot of advise on shipping companies from those who work for them and from those who have used them.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514031

like i said, read the whole thing through first.
thank you very much for your help. I went to a emigation show at york ages ago and got all the information off pickfords and they did seem good.
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:54 pm
Living the dream

tawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to beholdtawkins1 is a splendid one to behold

I've heard different opinions about all the shipping companies but a few that have good reviews are: Doree Bonner, PSS, Anglo Pacific & Crown.
Not used one yet but all quotes are roughly the same.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.