Shipping

Old Sep 6th 2011, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

lisa25mcadam is just really nicelisa25mcadam is just really nicelisa25mcadam is just really nicelisa25mcadam is just really nicelisa25mcadam is just really nicelisa25mcadam is just really nicelisa25mcadam is just really nicelisa25mcadam is just really nice
Default Shipping

Shipping Companies

Can anyone help us with a bit of advice, we are moving from UK to Perth and have had a few shipping companies out and there quotes are all very different. Can anyone recommend a company
Old Sep 6th 2011, 12:57 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping

This comes up often. For me Anglo Pacific were great. For others they had problems, though not major.

My knowledge on a good price is way out of date as I moved 5 years ago but from memory they were a middle quote.

If you want to give the search function a go you will find more on this. Use the advanced search and type shipping and then choose the Australia filter in the drop down on the right.

Hope this helps and good luck with your move.

Forgot to say, also, choose search titles only (rather than posts) this box is on the left.

Alistair.

Last edited by Sherlock Holmes; Sep 6th 2011 at 12:58 pm. Reason: re search
Old Sep 6th 2011, 1:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping

Originally Posted by Sherlock Holmes
This comes up often. For me Anglo Pacific were great. For others they had problems, though not major.

My knowledge on a good price is way out of date as I moved 5 years ago but from memory they were a middle quote.

If you want to give the search function a go you will find more on this. Use the advanced search and type shipping and then choose the Australia filter in the drop down on the right.

Hope this helps and good luck with your move.

Forgot to say, also, choose search titles only (rather than posts) this box is on the left.

Alistair.
Believe me, some of them were serious. You're right though in that even the best will screw up sometimes, with the amount of container movements around the world every year it would be impossible for things not to go wrong.

We used John Mason's 6 years ago, they were brilliant. Others have had bad experiences but they were definitely about the best at that time. We haven't had any detailed shipping threads for ages now, so you may not get much info that's up to date but hopefully some new arrivees will post with their experiences.