shipping

Old Jan 1st 2009, 2:03 pm
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice
Default shipping

Happy new year, has anyone used PSS to ship?
Old Jan 1st 2009, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

slipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of lightslipshot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: shipping

Originally Posted by ASHO
Happy new year, has anyone used PSS to ship?
Yes - well, we have booked them and are ready to go and I feel comfortable we have made the right decision, but until we get everything there we'll not know. They come to pack next Wed - that's the first day anyway since they are here 3 days - 2 days to pack into boxes and then one day to pack everything into the 40ft container...

But I feel confident we have made the right choice based on knowledge and experience....
Old Jan 1st 2009, 4:35 pm
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice
Default Re: shipping

Originally Posted by slipshot
Yes - well, we have booked them and are ready to go and I feel comfortable we have made the right decision, but until we get everything there we'll not know. They come to pack next Wed - that's the first day anyway since they are here 3 days - 2 days to pack into boxes and then one day to pack everything into the 40ft container...

But I feel confident we have made the right choice based on knowledge and experience....
Same as us they come on the 19th for three days they were the dearest quote but after a phone call they matched the other quotes we had, so really pleased.