shipping

Old Jan 19th 2008, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

appyarry will become famous soon enough
Default shipping

hi, could anyone who has moved recommend a decent shipping company , i dont really know what sort of prices i should be looking at ..any help most appreciated.
Old Jan 19th 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: shipping

Originally Posted by appyarry
hi, could anyone who has moved recommend a decent shipping company , i dont really know what sort of prices i should be looking at ..any help most appreciated.
Loads of threads on this just do a search on removals and loads will come up.
Just at this stage had doree bonner round £3860 for 20 ft container surrey to Brisbane, all packing included. John Mason £3680 for same and Anglo Pacific coming next week. Have e mailed Crown but they have not replied. These are the ones I came up with from my search.

Hope this helps.
Old Jan 20th 2008, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

bkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nicebkelly is just really nice

We used Crown, all our stuff arrived in one piece and they were really professional... Couldn't recommend them enough. We are keeping everything at OH sister's in Sydney until we get there in August (hopefully!)
Old Jan 20th 2008, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

We used Allied Pickfords based in Bournemouth, we used a shared 20 ft container, Door to door Pool to Perth our stuff was packed on the 2nd April and got here end of June approx 10 weeks. We paid approx £2100 including their insurance. Couldn't fault the teams of packers and admin staff either side they were very professional from start to finish.

Good Luck

John
Old Jan 20th 2008, 6:45 am
FiP
Forum Regular

FiP is just really niceFiP is just really niceFiP is just really niceFiP is just really niceFiP is just really niceFiP is just really niceFiP is just really niceFiP is just really niceFiP is just really niceFiP is just really niceFiP is just really nice

We used PPS to Adelaide and were very happy with them.
My sister used PSS to move to Perth and the local agent they use (Kent Removals) were awful, they dropped boxes of pots on her driveway and broke them plus damaged other items this end and had strapped some items to the outside of their truck to deliver them!!
Also you can sometimes play one quote off against another if you find one company you prefer.