Shipping?

Old Jun 11th 2006, 7:32 pm
Forum Regular

iainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura aboutiainandsam has a spectacular aura about
Default Shipping?

Could anyone tell me approx costs for shipping, a container, 1/2 a container etc, recommendations for companies would be handy, thank you.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 9:03 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shipping?

Originally Posted by iainandsam
Could anyone tell me approx costs for shipping, a container, 1/2 a container etc, recommendations for companies would be handy, thank you.
Try Frequently asked questions [FAQ].......lots of info their............ mm
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

wayne&mandy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Shipping?

Originally Posted by iainandsam

Hi we had John Masons to give us a quote this week and for just over half a container it is £2350 which I think is great.They send you a cd with lots of good info on it too, they come out to visit you and list everything so as when you want them they have it all down.
Not sure wether to take out insurance though as this will increase it somewhat. I havent heard of any sinking ships recently have you? my friend went to Oz in October and did not have insurance, she has all of her stuff and it was all intact! they want 3% per thousand pound worth of the value of your goods, so it will be quite expensive.I may risk it!!

Mandy and Wayne