Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shippers have been!

Shippers have been!

Old Jul 9th 2005, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

ballyhoo has a spectacular aura aboutballyhoo has a spectacular aura aboutballyhoo has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Shippers have been!

Originally Posted by teach
Good luck to you and yours ballyhoo, not much longer for you to wait hopefully.
Sarah
Thanks Sarah. This waiting game is certainly trying to teach me patience!!!! Good luck with your final move
Old Jul 9th 2005, 11:31 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sarah, a little closer now and it looks like the exchange should take place. Just think of your last day at work and how good you'll feel knowing you'll never have to step foot in that place again, and while you're in the sunshine they'll all be stuck in a classroom being miserable

hugs mandi x
Old Jul 10th 2005, 6:59 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Hi Sarah

Absolutely chuffed to see you are on your way. But your biggest celebration will be for the day you leave work When do you finish? Wishing you all the best luck in the world and I hope that Australia will be very kind to you and Andrew and make you as happy as you deserve to be

Anne
Hi Anne,
22nd is last day at work all being well with house sale. Between now and then I have a few trips booked so I won't have to spend too much time with the jealous ones. Nice ones are booked to do trips with me, lol.
Sarah
Old Jul 10th 2005, 7:01 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Wow, that must be a strange feeling.Good luck with everything. Looking forward to eventually meting you at one of the Brissie girls nights out

Tracey
I'm looking forward to meeting you and everyone else too.
Seems a bit weird at the moment as we don't have flights or somewhere to stay booked yet. We are waiting until that all important exchange is done and dusted.
Sarah
Old Jul 10th 2005, 10:21 am
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

I'm looking forward to meeting you and everyone else too.
Seems a bit weird at the moment as we don't have flights or somewhere to stay booked yet. We are waiting until that all important exchange is done and dusted.
Sarah
Hiya Teach,

Glad to see that you're finally on your way. Where are you heading?

Steve.
Old Jul 10th 2005, 10:41 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hi sarah dont worry our stuff went before we exchanged contracts to but it was ok,see ya out there tracey
Hi everyone,
Well we are another step closer, the shippers came today. Not sure how I feel at the moment seeing our few boxes leave in a van. I hope they look after my books.
Hope we haven't jumped the gun a bit as we still haven't exchanged,
Our buyers are in regular contact with estate agent and they are just waiting for Northern Rock to issue the offer. Having spoken to my dad who is and IFA, I feel reasured that the sale will go though as buyers have paid all fees up front. Plus he says that Northern Rock are snowed under with applications at the moment but we would have heard by now if they were being turned down. Well that's my news for now.
Sarah
Old Jul 10th 2005, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah I'm so pleased I looked into BE and found this news! Sooo happy for you! Will keep fingers crossed all goes smoothly for you.
Helen
Old Jul 10th 2005, 5:08 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by SteveBannister
Hiya Teach,

Glad to see that you're finally on your way. Where are you heading?

Steve.
Hi Steve,
Where have you been hiding? Long time no see. We are heading off to Brisbane ASAP.
Sarah
Old Jul 10th 2005, 5:10 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by helinuk
Sarah I'm so pleased I looked into BE and found this news! Sooo happy for you! Will keep fingers crossed all goes smoothly for you.
Helen
Hiya Helen,
It finally seems as though we are ready to start the real journey.
Love and hugs
Sarah