Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shippers are coming tomorrow!

Shippers are coming tomorrow!

Old Aug 13th 2006, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light
Default Shippers are coming tomorrow!

everything is a nightmare as I'd planned to sort some last minute things out today but everything got messed up as we spent 7.5hrs in traffic taking moggies to cattery near my parents and the M25 was a total disaster on the way home (3 hrs). Also had to visit my Dad in hospital as he's just had his kneecap replaced and the joints done also, so that was an hour each way on top as we picked up my Mum and had to take her home again to Rye!

I've got to customers who've only just come back to tell me about problems after nearly 3 weeks, dunno what they expect me to do as the table plan's been ruined by the shippers (first time) and I don't have time to do!

I hope tomorrow and tues aren't too stressful for me and DH!

Sara
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to allSandra and Jim is a name known to all
Default Re: Shippers are coming tomorrow!

Good luck tomorrow. Leave it to the experts make them loads of tea/coffee and keep them sweet. Remember they do all the work, make sure you have your luggage/important paperwork etc in an area and mark it LEAVE ALONE!!!!!!

Ours come on 28th and move out of house on 31st August, all happening too fast. Leaving for Melbourne on 18th September. Hope they have relaxed the no hand luggage rule when we go, the thought of a flight to Aus with 11 and 5 year old with nothing to play with scares me senseless. :scared:

All the best

Sandra
x
Old Aug 13th 2006, 11:25 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Shippers are coming tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Silky Chicken
everything is a nightmare as I'd planned to sort some last minute things out today but everything got messed up as we spent 7.5hrs in traffic taking moggies to cattery near my parents and the M25 was a total disaster on the way home (3 hrs). Also had to visit my Dad in hospital as he's just had his kneecap replaced and the joints done also, so that was an hour each way on top as we picked up my Mum and had to take her home again to Rye!

I've got to customers who've only just come back to tell me about problems after nearly 3 weeks, dunno what they expect me to do as the table plan's been ruined by the shippers (first time) and I don't have time to do!

I hope tomorrow and tues aren't too stressful for me and DH!

Sara

dont worry - keep the packers sweet and they'll be great. We did tea by the gallon and bought them loads of Kiplings cakes and they were delighted!!

good luck!
Old Aug 14th 2006, 5:18 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

good luck

thinking of you

so jealous wish it was me as stressed as you right now

jan xx
Old Aug 14th 2006, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys, they're here now and are doing a fabby job, just off to get some biccies for em!

Sara
Old Aug 14th 2006, 9:21 am
ridiculous avatar

Jimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Silky Chicken
Thanks guys, they're here now and are doing a fabby job, just off to get some biccies for em!

Sara
Hope it all goes well Silky x got our shippers round in two weeks so thinking of you x

Best of luck with your relocation and flight x

Vics x x x