Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

shippers are coming

shippers are coming

Old May 16th 2005, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default shippers are coming

only one week to go :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old May 16th 2005, 9:43 pm
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of
Default Re: shippers are coming

Originally Posted by scissors
Ohmigod Tracey!!!!!
Claire was just telling me the other day !
How fast as that come round ?

We gotta do the barby when we get to the GC eh???

Steve
Old May 16th 2005, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
Ohmigod Tracey!!!!!

Steve
hiya steve havent seen you on line before mind you i have been rather busy these past few weeks we ll def have to have that barby,im really looking forward to it,
shame you couldnt come to the meet the other week,i ll let you know when we ve booked our leaving party,it would be great to see you guys,if claire feels up to it that is
Old May 16th 2005, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the packing.

I guess the sale has gone through OK?

See ya soon.

Graham
Old May 16th 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Good luck with the packing.

I guess the sale has gone through OK?

See ya soon.

Graham
hi graham,well the contracts have been exchanged and completion is on the 27th,but we had to get things moving really,i really didnt realise just how much suff we had,its been a nightmare :scared: :scared: i
Old May 16th 2005, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

hi graham,well the contracts have been exchanged and completion is on the 27th,but we had to get things moving really,i really didnt realise just how much suff we had,its been a nightmare :scared: :scared: i

That's good news.

I must admit not looking forward to packing when our turn comes around.
Old May 16th 2005, 9:56 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Tracey i cant believe that has come around so quickly. All the very very best of luck to you both and it was nice to meet you at the mids meet that time. Safe journey to you both, enjoy the start of your new adventure.

Nev.
Old May 16th 2005, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by redlion
Hiya Tracey i cant believe that has come around so quickly. All the very very best of luck to you both and it was nice to meet you at the mids meet that time. Safe journey to you both, enjoy the start of your new adventure.

Nev.
hiya nev,i cant believe its come round so quickly either,how far are you on your journey now?
maybe we ll get togehter at another meet some time
Old May 16th 2005, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gravyman
That's good news.

I must admit not looking forward to packing when our turn comes around.
it ll come round before you know it graham,it really doesnt seem long since we were just thinking about the idea of applying for immigration
Old May 16th 2005, 10:11 pm
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

hiya nev,i cant believe its come round so quickly either,how far are you on your journey now?
maybe we ll get togehter at another meet some time
Just about to send off the first forms tracey, ready for the TRA!!! :scared: Oh well, just grin and bear it lol. Hopefully we will get a chance some day.

Nev.
Old May 16th 2005, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by redlion
Just about to send off the first forms tracey, ready for the TRA!!! :scared: Oh well, just grin and bear it lol. Hopefully we will get a chance some day.

Nev.
im sure you will nev,the tra is the worst part,once you get over that its pretty much plain sailing,unless of course your a murderer or something
Old May 16th 2005, 10:16 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
Ohmigod Tracey!!!!!

Steve
see!....you let your identity out....you aren't the real Les Patterson!
Old May 17th 2005, 2:34 am
frozen to the keyboard

Brissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura aboutBrissiegirl has a spectacular aura about

Hi Scissors,

Good luck with the packers/movers coming next week. We had an interesting time when our packers turned up... we were still sorting out bits of our stuff as we'd both come down with nasty cold bugs the week before, so were about a week behind!!!

My only tip is, sort out everything!!! I forgot we had some freezer block thingies to go into the esky left in the freezer.. we didn't discover them until the packers had gone and we were defrosting the fridge to sell it to a friend! Only a small thing, but they would have been sooo usefuly over here...

Also take everything you can.. unless you're loaded with cash.... we're living very cheaply here, nothing flash at all, until we get jobs.. also we don't want to double up too much on stuff until our container arrives.. it's due in Brisbane 27 May... hopefully we'll get it about 2 weeks later...

good luck!!
Old May 17th 2005, 5:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Olive101 will become famous soon enough

SNAP!
Our completion date is 27th and shippers are coming 26th and 27th - I have not packed anything up yet.

Starting to panic a bit now...!

Good luck - hope it all goes smoothly.

Note to self - must buy extra nice choccie biscuits for shipping people so they look after our things nicely....!
Old May 17th 2005, 6:15 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

SNAP! again!

Shippers coming on the 27th to begin packing, then finishing up on the 31st (public holiday and weekend between). We fly out on the 1st of June.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.