British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Shippers arrive soon (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/shippers-arrive-soon-364078/)

Gravyman Mar 28th 2006 7:35 am

Shippers arrive soon

Hiya

Just got a few minutes respite to type this as we have Doree Bonner arriving shortly.

We've been sorting, chucking and cleaning for what seems a lifetime and still worried it's either not clean enough or sorted enough.

Well I guess we'll soon find out.

I will keep you updated.

Graham

pioneer Mar 28th 2006 7:43 am

Re: Shippers arrive soon

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hiya

Just got a few minutes respite to type this as we have Doree Bonner arriving shortly.

We've been sorting, chucking and cleaning for what seems a lifetime and still worried it's either not clean enough or sorted enough.

I will keep you updated.

Graham

Hi,
I've also been decluttering, and throwing out by the sackful but we still need a 40 foot container!! Can't believe how much stuff you can cram in a house.
Best of luck with the move, enjoy your holiday.
Good luck
Sharon,

iPom Mar 28th 2006 7:46 am

Hiya

I will keep you updated.

Graham

Good luck Gravyman ... we've booked DB too, so be interested to hear about your experience. Let us know when they've gone!

nickyjohnt Mar 28th 2006 7:48 am

[QUOTE=Gravyman]Hiya

I will keep you updated.

Exactly what i should be doing at the moment ! but on BE instead :D
We have got the shippers in on Monday !

Good luck

Nicky :)

iPom Mar 28th 2006 7:51 am

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt

Exactly what i should be doing at the moment ! but on BE instead :D
We have got the shippers in on Monday !

Good luck

Nicky :)

LOL - Nicky, you're going to regret this.... ;)

Gravyman Mar 28th 2006 7:54 am

Originally Posted by iPom
Good luck Gravyman ... we've booked DB too, so be interested to hear about your experience. Let us know when they've gone!

They've just arrived, 4 of them.

Will let you know how we get on.

Graham

Gravyman Mar 28th 2006 10:58 am

They've just arrived, 4 of them.

Will let you know how we get on.

Graham

Half way through day one and they've just stopped to chow down on some bacon rolls the missus has made.

I've read many a time that they are quick and that they are! Sara saw them take a large photo off the wall but she had no idea what happened to it because it was sorted really quickly!

They are quiet and just get on with it.

Graham

teejay66 Mar 28th 2006 11:29 am

Half way through day one and they've just stopped to chow down on some bacon rolls the missus has made.

I've read many a time that they are quick and that they are! Sara saw them take a large photo off the wall but she had no idea what happened to it because it was sorted really quickly!

They are quiet and just get on with it.

Graham

Am Home for quick bite to eat. Thought I would just say hope everything goes well today. Will they be done today or will they have to come back tomorrow?

Tracey

Gravyman Mar 28th 2006 11:34 am

Back tomorrow, 9.30 to 4pm! Two lorries blocking the street, my lovely neighbours will be SOOO happy! Sara

worzel Mar 28th 2006 12:50 pm

Hi guys, glad you are finally on your way.

Gravyman Mar 28th 2006 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by worzel
Hi guys, glad you are finally on your way.

Not quite there yet, don't leave UK until 7th June and don't then arrive in Oz until 27th June.

Still seems a while away but I'm sure it will wizz by.

Graham