Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shippers arrive soon

Shippers arrive soon

Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shippers arrive soon

Hiya

Just got a few minutes respite to type this as we have Doree Bonner arriving shortly.

We've been sorting, chucking and cleaning for what seems a lifetime and still worried it's either not clean enough or sorted enough.

Well I guess we'll soon find out.

I will keep you updated.

Graham
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of
Default Re: Shippers arrive soon

Originally Posted by Gravyman
Hiya

Just got a few minutes respite to type this as we have Doree Bonner arriving shortly.

We've been sorting, chucking and cleaning for what seems a lifetime and still worried it's either not clean enough or sorted enough.

I will keep you updated.

Graham
Hi,
I've also been decluttering, and throwing out by the sackful but we still need a 40 foot container!! Can't believe how much stuff you can cram in a house.
Best of luck with the move, enjoy your holiday.
Good luck
Sharon,
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:46 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya

I will keep you updated.

Graham

Good luck Gravyman ... we've booked DB too, so be interested to hear about your experience. Let us know when they've gone!
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Gravyman]Hiya

I will keep you updated.

Exactly what i should be doing at the moment ! but on BE instead
We have got the shippers in on Monday !

Good luck

Nicky
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:51 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt

Exactly what i should be doing at the moment ! but on BE instead
We have got the shippers in on Monday !

Good luck

Nicky
LOL - Nicky, you're going to regret this....
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Good luck Gravyman ... we've booked DB too, so be interested to hear about your experience. Let us know when they've gone!

They've just arrived, 4 of them.

Will let you know how we get on.

Graham
Old Mar 28th 2006, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

They've just arrived, 4 of them.

Will let you know how we get on.

Graham
Half way through day one and they've just stopped to chow down on some bacon rolls the missus has made.

I've read many a time that they are quick and that they are! Sara saw them take a large photo off the wall but she had no idea what happened to it because it was sorted really quickly!

They are quiet and just get on with it.

Graham
Old Mar 28th 2006, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute

Half way through day one and they've just stopped to chow down on some bacon rolls the missus has made.

I've read many a time that they are quick and that they are! Sara saw them take a large photo off the wall but she had no idea what happened to it because it was sorted really quickly!

They are quiet and just get on with it.

Graham
Am Home for quick bite to eat. Thought I would just say hope everything goes well today. Will they be done today or will they have to come back tomorrow?

Tracey
Old Mar 28th 2006, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Back tomorrow, 9.30 to 4pm! Two lorries blocking the street, my lovely neighbours will be SOOO happy! Sara
Old Mar 28th 2006, 12:50 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, glad you are finally on your way.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by worzel
Hi guys, glad you are finally on your way.
Not quite there yet, don't leave UK until 7th June and don't then arrive in Oz until 27th June.

Still seems a while away but I'm sure it will wizz by.

Graham