Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sheffield - lunchtime - friday 1st Sept

sheffield - lunchtime - friday 1st Sept

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:16 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default sheffield - lunchtime - friday 1st Sept

anyone like to come along and have a drinky or two?

Brewsters, at Arena Square, next friday 1st September, 12 o'clock.

nice pub with a fun play thingy for the kids(£2 each for an hour, but played for about 4hours last time). its dead quiet during the school hols
We will sit near the play area entrance, in the window (unless someone gets there before us!).
If we remember we will bring some aussie stuff so you can identify us kay, pack yer possum! i'll try and remember to bring me koala!

let me know if you can make it.
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:38 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: sheffield - lunchtime - friday 1st Sept

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
anyone like to come along and have a drinky or two?

Brewsters, at Arena Square, next friday 1st September, 12 o'clock.

nice pub with a fun play thingy for the kids(£2 each for an hour, but played for about 4hours last time). its dead quiet during the school hols
We will sit near the play area entrance, in the window (unless someone gets there before us!).
If we remember we will bring some aussie stuff so you can identify us kay, pack yer possum! i'll try and remember to bring me koala!

let me know if you can make it.
um I havent got a possom to pack but I can pack me wombat

I'll be there matey
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 2:59 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
um I havent got a possom to pack but I can pack me wombat

ooops
Old Aug 23rd 2006, 11:50 pm
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Count me in , Martins in Scotland though
Have sent you a pm Sue.
Angie
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:59 am

Originally Posted by connollys.home
Count me in , Martins in Scotland though
Have sent you a pm Sue.
Angie
Nice one Angie, not see you in ages be nice to catch up
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, wish I could be there with you all (well not really but you know what I mean)

Hope you all have a good day out.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:14 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
Aw, wish I could be there with you all (well not really but you know what I mean)

Hope you all have a good day out.
Did you enjoy sunny Sheffield that much Wendy?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Did you enjoy sunny Sheffield that much Wendy?

Not after getting lost in the shopping centre No

It took me an hour to find the train station

But I did enjoy the day out and everyone was just so lovely.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:25 am

Not after getting lost in the shopping centre No

It took me an hour to find the train station

But I did enjoy the day out and everyone was just so lovely.
Shopping centre? did you go to Meadowhall? yeah Sue and Debs said it was lovely to meet you
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shopping centre? did you go to Meadowhall? yeah Sue and Debs said it was lovely to meet you

Yes, I went there to find the train and ended up going round in circles for an hour. When I asked where it was they kept saying stuff like, go left, then right, then left etc and in the end I sat down got the little un an ice cream and started again I found it then and realised that I'd walked past it twice
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

ey up girls its me. i'm here its weird thinking you re off to brewsters without me!!!

things good but so much to do. met annie, glittababe yesterday, mad as a hatter but so lovely

dont forget to get a drink in for me will you thinking of you, any joy with the house kay?

gonna ring rich, andrew and meet amanda soon. picked up some valuable info and tips already.

beth got tonsillitis so we had our first encounter with medicare today, bless her.

anyway, loads to do, i'm not in the laundrette tonight, ventured out onto the main road!!

lots love girlies,

debs xxxx
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by debbiemc
ey up girls its me. i'm here its weird thinking you re off to brewsters without me!!!

things good but so much to do. met annie, glittababe yesterday, mad as a hatter but so lovely

dont forget to get a drink in for me will you thinking of you, any joy with the house kay?

gonna ring rich, andrew and meet amanda soon. picked up some valuable info and tips already.

beth got tonsillitis so we had our first encounter with medicare today, bless her.

anyway, loads to do, i'm not in the laundrette tonight, ventured out onto the main road!!

lots love girlies,

debs xxxx
Hi honey.

Glad you're OK, I've been thinking of ya.

Sorry to hear about Beth, but if it makes her feel better I've had it this week too .

Take care and you know where I am if oyu need owt
Old Aug 24th 2006, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi honey.

Glad you're OK, I've been thinking of ya.

Sorry to hear about Beth, but if it makes her feel better I've had it this week too .

Take care and you know where I am if oyu need owt

thanks wendy, hope youre feeling better now. hope youre settling in well, sounds like it, theres just so much to do isnt there?! i'm looking forward to chillin this weekend.

supposed to be doing our tax file numbers so gotta go take care

deb x hello to your beth for me
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:34 am
Living in the sun

connollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to beholdconnollys.home is a splendid one to behold

Nice one Angie, not see you in ages be nice to catch up
I am looking forward to catching up with you all too only one though , I'm driving
Angie
Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:07 am

Originally Posted by debbiemc

lots love girlies,

debs xxxx
HELLO

oooo get you venturing out on the road and after 5pm too :scared: be careful mate

no news on house had some viewers from Sheff who have a pet supply buisness?? dont ask we get the most bizarre people round, no feedback as yet but not v hopefull.

Is that Andrew from Sheff your going to ring? I was only thinking about him yesterday

love to Beth hope shes gets better soon, I used to have a nightmare wi me tonsils ended up having em out in the end

K xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.