Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Shd I contact the CO again

Shd I contact the CO again

Old Dec 16th 2004, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

rozzie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Shd I contact the CO again

Im a 139 visa applicant .Completed posting all my docs to the ASPC DIMIA office on 25th Nov. Sponsor has got a confirmation that the AOS has been accepted on 21st and DIMIA has been informed. Any comments whether I shd email the case officer as I have already emailed the previous CO on 9th Dec and got a reply that there is a new CO assigned and that she will contact me if she needs anything Any comments
Old Dec 16th 2004, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all
Default Re: Shd I contact the CO again

Not sure of the merits either way as I never get a response from my case officer so I no longer email. Our assurer paid the bond 5 weeks ago and we have still not heard anything since......we had hoped to fly on Jan 22nd but may have to re-schedule flights now....

Cheers

Paul
Old Dec 17th 2004, 8:15 am
Just Joined

rozzie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Shd I contact the CO again

Originally Posted by Paul and Chloe
Not sure of the merits either way as I never get a response from my case officer so I no longer email. Our assurer paid the bond 5 weeks ago and we have still not heard anything since......we had hoped to fly on Jan 22nd but may have to re-schedule flights now....

Cheers

Paul
Thanks Paul for the reply. I contacted my first CO and got a reply quickly and she mentioned that I was assigned a new CO probably bcoz I had asked for an extension to submit my papers or else it would have been fast tracked.Anyway I thought of emailin my new CO with a Xmas greeting whatz u think

Cheers
Rol