Shameless.

Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:12 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shameless.

Got home early the other night, 7pm. after working my normal 12 hr day, "veging" out with a couple of bottles of COOPERS sparkling ale. and eyeing up a nice PENFOLDS shiraz. Turn the tv on to SBS, and i am confronted by" SHAMELESS" well no wonder you guys want , to leave the UK , no one is safe over there. its enough to make a bloke wanna move back............ mm
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:16 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shameless.

ROLMFAO!!!

Its horredus northern filth isn't it? HUP's addicted
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:18 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hevs
ROLMFAO!!!

It's a good representation of Northern / Manchester housing estates. If you can get past the thought of being p***ed off with the characters it's pretty funny!

Rob
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

jugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud ofjugsy has much to be proud of

Shameless is my favourite programme. Is Marty the guy with tourettes in it yet? He is my favourite character.
Yes The Gallaghers and all their social problems are the epitome of British life
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:19 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

ROLMFAO!!!

What's it about and which channel?
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:22 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

ROLMFAO!!!

And i supose you don,t watch it.?? ............ mm
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:30 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr mover
And i supose you don,t watch it.?? ............ mm
No i don't, theres only so much cringing one can do in 1/2 hr.

Caroline its about a totally disfuntional family in some council estate in the north. The kids skyve, swear, smoke, give B jays under the table while the parents are there. The Dad is an alchywho pees his pants on the carpet in a coma etc etc, its SHAMELESS it really is *cough* these are only snippets i have seen whilst passing through you understand!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:42 am
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

Brilliant prog.

Would also like to see on OZ tv:

Teachers.
Coupling.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 9:49 am
Banned

No i don't, theres only so much cringing one can do in 1/2 hr.

Caroline its about a totally disfuntional family in some council estate in the north. The kids skyve, swear, smoke, give B jays under the table while the parents are there. The Dad is an alchywho pees his pants on the carpet in a coma etc etc, its SHAMELESS it really is *cough* these are only snippets i have seen whilst passing through you understand!
The thing that scares me , some were out there , in Western Sydney some Wanker is going to try and replicate this programme. The mind boggles :scared: ............... mm
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:06 am
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Re: Shameless.

Originally Posted by mr mover
Got home early the other night, 7pm. after working my normal 12 hr day, "veging" out with a couple of bottles of COOPERS sparkling ale. and eyeing up a nice PENFOLDS shiraz. Turn the tv on to SBS, and i am confronted by" SHAMELESS" well no wonder you guys want , to leave the UK , no one is safe over there. its enough to make a bloke wanna move back............ mm
The sad thing is, I work for Fujitsu across the road from there. It is exactly as viewed on Shameless. You can't go to the shop on your own, the local pub has bullet holes in the window and we are regularly having local kids running into our place and swiping laptops, even though we have 24/7 security and numerous security cameras.

Good news is though that we are moving sites.......to the town that has just officially been voted the roughest in Britain......can't wait!
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:09 am

DIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond reputeDIMO8 has a reputation beyond repute

i ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT....HAS ME IN HOOTS.
LAST EPISODE TONIGHT .....CHANNEL4 10 PM
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:10 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by molloymj
The sad thing is, I work for Fujitsu across the road from there. It is exactly as viewed on Shameless. You can't go to the shop on your own, the local pub has bullet holes in the window and we are regularly having local kids running into our place and swiping laptops, even though we have 24/7 security and numerous security cameras.

Good news is though that we are moving sites.......to the town that has just officially been voted the roughest in Britain......can't wait!
Where's that? Moss Side?

Rob
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

leedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant futureleedslad has a brilliant future

Get the violin out.......I grew up in a rough area of Bradford/UK although i didn't know it at the time cos it was my little world, and my (late) dad was an alcaholic so i can totally relate to this program in some ways.

The close knit group and the colourfull characters. Everyone knows someone that can get anything you want etc. Its not far from real life in the bum hole parts of the UK.

It is so so funny! A must see. But if you've never had to mix with these kind of people i can understand how you think its crap!

Good to see it from an ousider point of view.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:51 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stormz
Brilliant prog.

Would also like to see on OZ tv:

Teachers.
Coupling.
Thank god for that. I thought we were the only people who liked Coupling. We have all 4 series on DVD so won't go short in Aus.
Old Mar 8th 2005, 10:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by DIMO8
i ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT....HAS ME IN HOOTS.
LAST EPISODE TONIGHT .....CHANNEL4 10 PM
Hang , on i only just seen the second, just keep mum..... mm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.