Reload this Page >

The sh*t has hit the fan

Wikiposts

The sh*t has hit the fan

Old Nov 15th 2005, 11:36 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The sh*t has hit the fan

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Funny how you get a mental picture of what a poster looks like - I always pcitured Biggy as a bloke!!! Now it turns out that Biggy is actually a Glaswegian callled Heather! Completely thrown me! Next someone will be telling me that Father Christmas isn't real!

Nicky
well last time i was at the bogi had girlie bits and this bloody pup is walkin on me keyboard lol
Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:55 am
Never been to Australia

kevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond reputekevinl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ya Fraser,

just caught onto your thread, what a bloody nightmare.
I just know if we go for build it will be to stressful.
Why can't these people want to do a good honest job for an honest rate?

Good luck mate

Kevin
Old Nov 16th 2005, 6:46 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinl
Hi ya Fraser,

just caught onto your thread, what a bloody nightmare.
I just know if we go for build it will be to stressful.
Why can't these people want to do a good honest job for an honest rate?

Good luck mate

Kevin
I don't think they're so much ripping us off as the guy gave us some bas advice based on presumption, rather than fact.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 7:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Funny how you get a mental picture of what a poster looks like - I always pcitured Biggy as a bloke!!! Now it turns out that Biggy is actually a Glaswegian callled Heather!

Nicky
Lets hope you never need to date on the internet then
Old Nov 20th 2005, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

playbunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really niceplaybunny75 is just really nice

Originally Posted by fraser
I don't think they're so much ripping us off as the guy gave us some bas advice based on presumption, rather than fact.
Hello

I just wondered if Porter Davis got back to you today? also see on my thread that you were in Chelesa for a few weeks when you arrived what did you think of it there?

Hope everything went ok and you got the result you were after
Old Nov 20th 2005, 7:31 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by playbunny75
Hello

I just wondered if Porter Davis got back to you today? also see on my thread that you were in Chelesa for a few weeks when you arrived what did you think of it there?

Hope everything went ok and you got the result you were after
Haven't heard from them, just been to see the block and no evidence of any new test.

We were there for eight weeks, it was OK a bit quiet.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 3:17 am
now just Shaun...

Shaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant futureShaun&Dee has a brilliant future

Why not tell Porter Davis that you will remove it yourself, and get one on the builders nearby to remove it, cash in the builders hand while he has his JCB on the site next door will keep him happy. Would be cheaper.

Thats construction, builders are out to make money and will try to get as much from you as possible, not all of course. Its hard to find a honest one.

I will remember PD when building mine now.

Good lcuk
Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:33 am

Not happy as we still haven't heard from the guy after he asked us to do him a favour and not to go see another builder as he promises to phone us Monday.

Well it's now Tuesday lunch time and we can't get hold of him
Old Nov 21st 2005, 11:51 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Not happy as we still haven't heard from the guy after he asked us to do him a favour and not to go see another builder as he promises to phone us Monday.

Well it's now Tuesday lunch time and we can't get hold of him
Time to escalate it up the command chain and make sure you document it
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by lionheart
Time to escalate it up the command chain and make sure you document it
Rachel just spoke to him, he says he'll get back to us a later
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:04 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Rachel just spoke to him, he says he'll get back to us a later
Maybe it's time to e-mail his boss?
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:05 pm

Maybe it's time to e-mail his boss?
I don't think he has one
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:08 pm
Banned

I don't think he has one
My only advise is to document stuff in e-mails in case you need it. Both to the salesman and builder, verbal conversations can be ' confused' forgotten or just plain lied about. sorry to hear about all this bullshit
Old Nov 21st 2005, 12:12 pm

My only advise is to document stuff in e-mails in case you need it. Both to the salesman and builder, verbal conversations can be ' confused' forgotten or just plain lied about. sorry to hear about all this bullshit
I know mate, and everything we have from them is verbal apart from our price list which only includes an estimate of the site costs.

We need to eithe get it sorted with these or get another builder lively as we get $12000 first home buyers allowance and this goes down to $10k come January.
Old Nov 21st 2005, 1:32 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I know mate, and everything we have from them is verbal apart from our price list which only includes an estimate of the site costs.

We need to eithe get it sorted with these or get another builder lively as we get $12000 first home buyers allowance and this goes down to $10k come January.

you can still apply for the loan I think...with an estimated start date.......hmmmm or do u need to put the builders name on it....I cant remember now cos bank did all ours

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.