Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sexing up OZ a whole post dedicated to BS.

Wikiposts

Sexing up OZ a whole post dedicated to BS.

Old Sep 3rd 2003, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dotty
Duh!!!! Does a post including the words "Sexing Up' 'Fun' 'BS'
indicate that it might be for a laugh.

Some immos need a big dose of humour fluid if they are going to come out here. If ya cant hack it why not gawp in the travel agents window guaranteed to only show nice pictures.

Immigration forum is a few clicks down, none of the Expat funnymen post on there do they??

Humour my way of coping with OZ and quite popular with other Expats by the response.

Stop acting like the Queen 'We are not amused'. This is OZ if you cant take the piss you wont survive.

Well said dotty. These sorts of threads are a good way of seeing who will and who will not cope. Not a very encouraging picture.

I think the biggest laugh I got, though, was the punter who said something like "This thread is not very useful for prospective immigrants is it?"

What the hell can you do with them, poor little sods? My wife and I would take a couple of them in if they had their own gasmasks and if I could be sure they wouldn't walk into the road - it would be on my conscience.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 10:03 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Wilf
Well said dotty. These sorts of threads are a good way of seeing who will and who will not cope. Not a very encouraging picture.

I think the biggest laugh I got, though, was the punter who said something like "This thread is not very useful for prospective immigrants is it?"

What the hell can you do with them, poor little sods? My wife and I would take a couple of them in if they had their own gasmasks and if I could be sure they wouldn't walk into the road - it would be on my conscience.
Thank goodness you are here to guide us Wilfo.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

[QUOTE]Originally posted by brox
[I'm a happy expat living in W.A and all the rest of you wingeing B******S want to p*** off back to England or where ever you come from.
==========================================

Dotty - he's being nasty and made me cry - cut his nuts off!!!!

Diane
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Don't forget there's no dust in Oz & houses clean themselves.
(I wish)

Mrs Mop
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 3:40 pm
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by janeyray
There is no crime in Oz

silly me!! what ever was I thinking... too much sun has gone to my head.

Here we go I nicked this off you... I mean borrowed . took me two minutes flat to do this... may have dropped in quality though as made the pic larger.

You can steal it back now ... I mean borrow.

cheers
Attached Thumbnails Sexing up OZ a whole post dedicated to BS.-panda.gif  
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough

Aussies are friendly laid-back people so........

your workplace will be free of overly competitive backstabbing imbeciles.

your clients will also not expect you to meet ridiculous demands and be on call for them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

you will definitely not have to work 60 - 70 hour weeks.

you will not have male clients staring at your chest instead of your face.

you will get generous pay rises on a regular basis.

you will not feel that you have become an inmate in the world's largest prison labour camp.

Old Sep 3rd 2003, 9:03 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

The 10 most dangerous animals in the world are not in Australia!

Koalas, Spiders, snakes and jellyfish are all cute and cuddly.

White colonials did not commit genocide in Tasmania

All Australians are equal

Aborigines are welcome in all pubs

Young Australian men are incredibly caring and mature, and treat women as their equals

If you are not into sport or the outdoors there is plenty else to do

Australians are on a real high at the moment because of their recent sporting success.......
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 9:06 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Bushfires and droughts are exciting and fun.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 9:49 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Castlemaine XXXX tastes good
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 9:55 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Aussies never whinge about immo Pommies most defining Idiosyncrasy.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 10:16 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

There are no tiptop tosspots.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 10:18 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

You can swim in the sea ( northern QLD).
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 10:26 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
You can swim in the sea ( northern QLD).
Fair go. I can swim with both legs and a full body wetsuit.

ouch...

Fair go. I can swim with one leg and a full body wetsuit.

ouch...

Fair go. I can swim with no legs and an almost full body wetsuit.

ouch...

Fair go. I can swim with a half body wetsuit.
Old Sep 3rd 2003, 11:34 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sexing up OZ a whole post dedicated to BS.

Originally posted by dotty
As fans of the forum decline faster than PB's now dusty keyboard, lets have a little fun.

With more spirit than Tony Blair with a cruise missile give it your best shot.

My personal faves.

Beachfront home sunny coast $3Million, woops I mean $100,000.

Oz is cooler than the UK in summer (sure dear).

Owning a Mc Mansion will make your life complete. (Facade number three please with the fake portico and yellow trim).
well dotty another useful post , backed up by all your minion,s ...we can still do you a cheap container back to the UK , think about it........PB is waiting..... MM
Old Sep 4th 2003, 1:14 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Ceri
silly me!! what ever was I thinking... too much sun has gone to my head.

Here we go I nicked this off you... I mean borrowed . took me two minutes flat to do this... may have dropped in quality though as made the pic larger.

You can steal it back now ... I mean borrow.

cheers
Hey thanks Ceri!!
from one of Dottys 'minions!!?